Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Police Interceptors

Performed a quick flow test yesterday. Used a 1 gallon jug then converted to liters. At 17 amps and with a solution that seems to be at well under the 20% mark (got a hydrometer, too), I'm producing 1.07 liters per minute. I've upped the solution and am now drawing about 20 amps, but the solution is still barely registering. On that note, I'm almost out of electrolyte.
    Excellent, that is a very realistic figure. Now when you take all the moisture out of that you will have what it actually is making but for our purposes that measurement is a good one. If you put to much more HHO in the computer will start working against you and you will need an EFIE. The idea is to find the max you can put in without upsetting the ECU. If the mileage drops off reboot the ECU and dilute the electrolyte a little. Small steps here and you will find the sweet spot or plan on investing in an EFIE and increasing your mileage even more.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I know this is an old thread but curious how this worked out for the police department. Thought maybe he would get a new pot email and tell us more.
    I am considering this one but will probably build from what little I have read here.

I have had some communication with the officer and he no longer is with the department due to the poor economy and cut backs. He has no further information and can not get any. It is a shame because some reliable data could have been gotten. It makes you wonder.........
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Well I believe I will be the one to document this brand. At that price I have to try. I would like to build but I travel so much that it's not really possible. I drive 2000-4000 miles a month so this be great data. How much Koh would you think I would burn thru each month.

I'm back. Bought the old interceptor from the department since they were retiring her. They even left the kit mostly installed. The experiments will continue. Getting ready to mix the electrolyte solution once more.

Thank you Sir. Will be waiting for your report. I am glad that you were able to do that and I am sure all will appreciate your contribution.