Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Interceptors

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    year: 2001

Engine: 4.6L SOHC Aluminum V8

Trans: 4-speed Heavy Duty Automatic

Alt output: 200 Amp

Battery: 78 Ah
    I'm not entirely sure where I'll put it as I don't have the unit in hand. Once I do, I'll let you know.

As for all of the bad reviews against mileageshop.com, I really don't know. They've been nothing but courteous and accommodating to me. They've answered all of my questions (when I called and asked them) and 99% of the negative reviews I've seen on scam/fraud claim sites seem to come from people who never even bought one of their products. One of the site even boasted that the physics of HHO aren't even possible while another said that mileageshop.com along with several other sites are scams... but not their website!

Personally, it sounds like a lot of blind skepticism and competitiveness. I intend to fully document this effort (mostly because I have to) and if I get approval, I'll post full documentation.

I refuse to instantly believe anything anyone says. I have to see definitive proof one way or the other. It's part of the job.

Quote Originally Posted by 228Robinson View Post
    I'm not entirely sure where I'll put it as I don't have the unit in hand. Once I do, I'll let you know.

As for all of the bad reviews against mileageshop.com, I really don't know. They've been nothing but courteous and accommodating to me. They've answered all of my questions (when I called and asked them) and 99% of the negative reviews I've seen on scam/fraud claim sites seem to come from people who never even bought one of their products. One of the site even boasted that the physics of HHO aren't even possible while another said that mileageshop.com along with several other sites are scams... but not their website!

Personally, it sounds like a lot of blind skepticism and competitiveness. I intend to fully document this effort (mostly because I have to) and if I get approval, I'll post full documentation.

I refuse to instantly believe anything anyone says. I have to see definitive proof one way or the other. It's part of the job.
    Like anything we are told about a process, if used properly the benefits are hard to believed. One has to do their own experimenting to even comes close to believe what is being advertise.

The engine in you will be working with is similar in design with the engine in my wifes Town Car with the performance and trans "Delta" between the two. One thing you need to ensure when you finalized your decision is: make sure you are headed the cerrect course when selecting the EFIE for that vehicle. The only one I've had great results with, even on my Harley Davidson is the unit from Fuel Saver (Quad Digital) unit. If you want to get started in getting familiar with them. Make contact with Mike or Bruce from fuel saver they will guide you to the right unit.

As far, as room for any system in those cars. You don't much room, you need to follow remote system and have the main reservoit mounted on the "port" side of the fender in the engine bay. The cells (yes you will need two) small cell mounted in front of rad just behind the bumper. I will take a photo of the system in my wifes car tonight and I'll post.
    The cell I am using on her car are two 3" X 11" configured: -NNNNN+ wire seperately. The reservoir you will need will be custom made to fit that car, hence buying one from a vendor and you mounring it will only promote confusion and probably will not fit.

I am in the process of build another system for a mill, this one is configured to my new dual reservoir method and waterless bubbler. the way this is modeled you can duplicate it with material from hardware store with your mechanical ability it should be a "cake walk". Hang in there we will get you a system and keep reading up.

Quote Originally Posted by hhoelectronics View Post
    I agree 50% with you: EFIE is important.

Instead of "The only one I've had great results with" you probably want to say "The only one I've used...".

You know that my systems are far superior than the one you try to promote.

This week I will have ready one Quad Digital, 100% compatible with the one above, and cheaper. What will you say after that?
    What happens if the online kit shows an increase without a $200 chip at all?

I agree 50% with you: EFIE is important.

Instead of "The only one I've had great results with" you probably want to say "The only one I've used...".

You know that my systems are far superior than the one you try to promote.

This week I will have ready one Quad Digital, 100% compatible with the one above, and cheaper. What will you say after that?
    Okay first let me say that, this is the “Old Salty” chief talking. What do I say to that? Who in the F&&& are you to just pop in here probably collecting data from those who are willing to share their experiment results and use them for your own gain. I started a post specifically about an EFIE I would like someone to develop for me to finalize my motorcycle system. Did you bother reading that and offer some help. If your EFIE’s are so superior, COM me one and I’ll test it for you. I have enough clients, some I even installed a system so they can cut their fuel bill from what they are saving with HHO. Oh yeah, it was a COM model. As far, as your system superior than mine, okay COM me one of your system and test that one as well.
    The market for this process is so vast for everyone to benefit from; I see nothing in this forum you had any part of contributing to assisting others to achieve their goal in building a cell. But you keep popping in here now and then and come up with “I agree 50% with you: EFIE is important”.
    And as far, as this comment of yours, I can only take that your EFIE’s are part of the junk file I have from those I’ve used and tested and did not work or did were not efficient to even perform their basic function (increase or decrease voltage signal), Hence the one I have been getting from Fuel Saver is the only one I use. So when I install one on a client’s car after hours or reading wires I wanted to make sure the results are to my liking. “Instead of "The only one I've had great results with" you probably want to say "The only one I've used...".
    Guys like you I some time questioned why I even bother popping in here to share the result from my hours and the countless $$ I spent experimenting so I have something to add to a “post”.
    If you are going to reside in here, do so on regular basis and offer something. You can start buy telling me you can design an EFIE (digital) to handle two O2 (analog) with starting mv adjustment of “Zero”. Meaning I can add as low as 5mv to the signal wire of any analog O2. You offer me a solution to that then I will consider your presence in here valuable. Right now you feel like a “pebble” in my shoe after “hell week”. I am sure you can correlate those terms to special group.

Quote Originally Posted by 228Robinson View Post
    What happens if the online kit shows an increase without a $200 chip at all?
    Better get some documentation and a BOM (Bill of Material) on the system. As of right now, the only electronics that will yield you that much gain is an FIC which you can control all the parameters the ECU uses to determined AFR (that's a 600.00 unit at min). The EFIE is a good start, some even played with MAF/MAP enhancers but with little success and it is dagereous for some vihecles (can leaned the engine too lean). Your average EFIE are 150.00 (those with proven results and outstanding support).

I'll be documenting the entire process from pre-install gas mileage on a set road for a set distance and speed all the way through performance results after 2 weeks. If a simply installed $300 kit increases fuel efficiency by even 20%, it will almost certainly be put into use with the other 7 cars. If we can get a few more percent increase by playing with the ECU settings, then we probably won't as it won't be time or cost-effective.

I can't spend 4 months learning enough about HHO to tune and custom build systems for our cars. That's too much time and money that we don't have.

You did not test any of my systems, but this is not the point. You are promoting one vendor as THE BEST. Well, I know what that system does, at the component level. Keep using that, I will offer a cheaper solution and 100% compatible with your promoted system to other users. I do not see a problem with this.
    From where I'm sitting, YOU are the problem. You brought NOTHING to the discussion except for your shameless self-plugging of apparently unknown products.

And you attack one of the people actually providing useful information. No sir, you are the problem. You are a troll. You go to threads just to promote yourself with no regard to the content of the thread.

Where I come from, we tell people like you to f*** off.

As I mentioned I will post a sample of what I found effective to these type of vehicles.

I am short of time to send this. I am sure you can imagine the sequence. The primary reservoir is filled, the solution will migrate to the reservoir mounted in front of the bumper. When that is filled up the solution will migrate to the cells, hence flooding them. the level of the cell is dictated by the level of the primary reservoir. I like this set up because the solution in the secondary reservoir is constantly cool from the initial temp from sitting over night or the present condition. The warm solution from the cells as the splits the water will slowly migrate to the secondary reservoir. Hence you will have a cool running system. both reservoir have a 20-35 degree "delta" between the two. The secondary being the coolest of the two.
    The rest of the photos should explain.

All of this is what I meant custom application. As far, as the $300.00 per unit. Save it, I will send you a material list for the reservoir, the tubing, electrical to wire the cells. The EFIE you can get from Fuel saver, I recommend reading up on how to initially install the EFIE and adjustment. The wiring diagram Mike or Bruce will send you. If I find extra time I will take a photo where the wires are, once you've identified those guys you are home free. I am afraid you will need to do some work on tuning the system. But if you return here with your data I am sure someone or I will assist you. This has yield my wife 45% increase in mix driving.

I'll send you a PM with all the material and my offer to you. Enjoy, you are on your way being converted.

This is AMERICA it was built helping others.

Well, I am an engineer, not a troll. But who cares?

Good luck with your project! I do not promote myself, I inform you. I have a list called top 100, with people getting more than 100% increased MPG.

You are right, why am I spending my time here?... Thank you for your wishes!
    My item is ready, tested, and performs as expected.
    Before I add to the fire I started with my reply several pages back, I would like to apologies to everyone for my behavior. Now back to your list of people or system with 100% increase, this is what I am talking about. You express these great result, as in this list. My question to, is that a third party list? Do you have data to support that list? If so, share it shipmate, many of us in here have spent countless hours experimenting to find an efficient way to built a cell and then share our findings.

Back to your EFIE, I am sure in your experienced your EFIE is superior. The EFIE is but a small part of the equation of a efficient system, the CELL it self will dictate how efficient the entire system. One cannot just install an EFIE, superior they may be, it needs to match up with an efficient cell.

If you have data to support that list, I am asking you to share it and if your EFIEs are that superior. I will buy one to test and if they perform as advertise and they can save my clients $$ I will consider making them part of my system. Just to show you my intention, post the site where they are sold. If it does not perform as advertise are you will to refund my money 100% much like the vendor for Volo does. I asked this because I have three F-150 I am building a system for, yes they have the same 4.6 liter in the Trooper car. I've put together a system for these trucks which gain popularity in my area, hence I don't advertise my system. My clients are my testimonial.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    As I mentioned I will post a sample of what I found effective to these type of vehicles.

I am short of time to send this. I am sure you can imagine the sequence. The primary reservoir is filled, the solution will migrate to the reservoir mounted in front of the bumper. When that is filled up the solution will migrate to the cells, hence flooding them. the level of the cell is dictated by the level of the primary reservoir. I like this set up because the solution in the secondary reservoir is constantly cool from the initial temp from sitting over night or the present condition. The warm solution from the cells as the splits the water will slowly migrate to the secondary reservoir. Hence you will have a cool running system. both reservoir have a 20-35 degree "delta" between the two. The secondary being the coolest of the two.
    The rest of the photos should explain.

All of this is what I meant custom application. As far, as the $300.00 per unit. Save it, I will send you a material list for the reservoir, the tubing, electrical to wire the cells. The EFIE you can get from Fuel saver, I recommend reading up on how to initially install the EFIE and adjustment. The wiring diagram Mike or Bruce will send you. If I find extra time I will take a photo where the wires are, once you've identified those guys you are home free. I am afraid you will need to do some work on tuning the system. But if you return here with your data I am sure someone or I will assist you. This has yield my wife 45% increase in mix driving.

I'll send you a PM with all the material and my offer to you. Enjoy, you are on your way being converted.

This is AMERICA it was built helping others.
    The issue is that I cannot spend days or weeks customizing and tuning. I don't get paid for overtime. If the choice is between a $300 bolt-on unit that gets a 15% increase and a custom built that takes 20 hours to build, install, and tune for a 25% increase, we have to take the bolt-on option. I can't spend that kind of time with one of our cars down. Especially if the custom job damages the car somehow. If that happens, there's no warranty. With the bolt-on kit, there is.

That's what this boils down to: ready-to-install consumer product vs custom build. We can't do a custom build at this time.