Can someone lead to me to some sort of vender or company who can sell me accessories for HHO?

I already have the SS plates, the rubber gaskets and the housing (just clear plastic really. Should be thick enough.).

I basically have my own cell, now I need everything else. What I'm looking for are nozzles that I can screw/attach onto the cell. I'm really looking for something that isn't glue on, since I don't know if that stuff will corrode/contaminate the cell eventually. I also need the appropriate hose that can fit onto the nozzle. Then I need some bubblers. I've seen those nice looking ones that are pre-built so I was thinking about getting a couple of those. Then, since I'm building a torch, I need some sort of hose that can lead to the torch, and then the torch itself. My local Home Depot really doesn't have anything I need, so if someone could link me to their favorite website, that would be great!

Most importantly, I need the hose and nozzles and bubbler to all be the same size fitting. This might be too obvious, but I thought I'd throw it out there

Thanks!!

Additional info:
I'm planning to make about 1-7 LPM of pure gas, if that helps with necessary hose size.
Again, thanks!