Thread: Thank you guys !!!

Thank you guys !!!

Hi,

With the help of severals mentors of this forum, my HHO reactor seem now operating properly. Thank you to everyone who gave me valuable advice.

Configuration: -NNNNN+NNNNN-
    Electrolyte: NaOH at 20%
    Holes are stagered and insulate (Weldon-16)

Results of my first attempt

Voltage: 12.3 volts
    Amperage: 10

0.5 liter in 45 seconds (5.3MMW)

Some pictures

One video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECw9NXR1n4

The wiring of my car is completed. Next week, I install the reactor in the car (in the trunk). My EFIE is set to ¼ (9 o'clock) for the WideBand and 200 mv for the Narrow Band. I also installed 4 Pulstar spark Irridum "BE1P" and a new air filter.

Excellent job. Plates look just like they should. Your MMW is 5.33 and Faraday 100% MMW is 5.71. This is very very good.

It would be better to find room in the engine compartment or in front of the radiator. Putting it in the trunk will give you to much voltage drop unless you are gong to use expensive #6 wire.

Now comes the tuning and when you get that right you will be a very happy camper.

Again EXCELLENT JOB!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Excellent job. Plates look just like they should. Your MMW is 5.33 and Faraday 100% MMW is 5.71. This is very very good.

It would be better to find room in the engine compartment or in front of the radiator. Putting it in the trunk will give you to much voltage drop unless you are gong to use expensive #6 wire.

Now comes the tuning and when you get that right you will be a very happy camper.

Again EXCELLENT JOB!!!
    How do you calculate 5.33 MMW ?
    My result is 4.22

Ok

You're right
    I found my mistake. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Quebecker View Post
    Hi,

With the help of severals mentors of this forum, my HHO reactor seem now operating properly. Thank you to everyone who gave me valuable advice.

Configuration: -NNNNN+NNNNN-
    Electrolyte: NaOH at 20%
    Holes are stagered and insulate (Weldon-16)

Results of my first attempt

Voltage: 12.3 volts
    Amperage: 10

0.5 liter in 45 seconds (5.3MMW)

Some pictures

One video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECw9NXR1n4

The wiring of my car is completed. Next week, I install the reactor in the car (in the trunk). My EFIE is set to ¼ (9 o'clock) for the WideBand and 200 mv for the Narrow Band. I also installed 4 Pulstar spark Irridum "BE1P" and a new air filter.
    Bravo Zulu to you SIR. If you are a NEWBIE to this process. This post should be a testimonial in acquiring the data from this forum and the fine tuning assistance from the members to build yourself an efficient cell.

Well done, try the ECU re-set every 300-500 miles if not sooner so your ECU will accept the new data it is getting from your EFIE.