Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hose lengths..

Smile

thanks... the "row" of holes was to compensate for not being able to afford to have slots laser-cut.
    point taken about current leakage.
    i'm gonna sandblast the plates tomorrow.
    what's "weldon"? i asume it's some kind of paint-on insulator. can i buy it in the uk? will it stay on in a hot KOH environment?
    the end plates are 1/2" acrylic and because i only had m5 countersunk head bolts to hand i nievly used them, not realizing till too late that the countersink would weaken the end plate quite considerably....so i may well get some flat head bolts and large load spreading washers to span the countersink.
    i'm also waiting for a flashback arrester to arrive from the states.
    got the ammeter, shunt, relay, fuse, and masterswitch.
    what do you do with all the gas from the 5 day running-in? exaust it out the window?
    .... i'm so exited! i'm like a 52 year old kid before christmas!

thanks again for all your help guys.

would this stuf do to insulate the holes?
    "Electrical Insulation Spray, Scotch® 1601, is a clear insulating and covering paint based on alkyd resin. It “hardens” into a flexible and resistant film, with excellent adhesion to most common surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic, wood, etc. Scotch® 1601 is resistant to UV rays, acids, oil and alkalis, it is moisture and weatherproof and is especially characterized by its high dielectric strength"

...as a ps to biofarmer... what's the tag picture you use .... its beutiful! got a larger pic anywhere?