Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best liquid for bibbler ?

I edited my post on the oil bubbler above and you should read the additional information that I added in regards to the diffuser which also pertains to water when you turn off the reactor at idle.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Do you think that adding about 2" sandblast could pop the gas in small bubble?

Do you think that adding about 2" sandblast could pop the gas in small bubble?
    I am lost and do understand what you mean buy sandblast???
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I am lost and do understand what you mean buy sandblast???
    Sorry, my error !!!

I spoke of filter media to filter pool -> Pool filter sand

Question of the day :-)
    When you are using a new product to clean the HHO gas, as you did with the MMO, how to know if the product is effective ?

I think this product might be effective in cleaning the HHO gas

http://www.fishfarmsupply.ca/mm5/mer...de=filterMedia

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I think a 1/2 teaspoon will work fine. You must remember you must have a vacuum brake to prevent the oil from getting sucked back into the reservoir. This is still experimental as to how much boric acid is necessary. It might not require so much because the oil itself acts as a protector preventing the very little amount of electrolyte that escapes form doing any damage. The boric acid is so weak it is used to wash out your eyes. 1/2 teaspoon per 1.8 liters and for the volume of gas you are making will be fine.
    Hi Carter,

Could show me a vacuum brake picture and explain me the concept ?

About the liquid back into the pipe after the diffuser, did you try an inline check valve like this ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do not use anything with Activated Carbon. I have forgotten what it does but it is not good. One way valves only work if they do not have electrolyte wetting them and then drying. Every one I have tried has failed. If you you use a dry filter of some kind before the the one way on a vacuum brake then it works. To be safe vent it to the intake before the air cleaner in case it leaks.