Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: where to go from here

Humble Pie?
    That is a pie I have tasted too. No problem. Does us all good every so often. It is being able to eat humble pine, learn and keep going that is important.

I am getting a 44.84% of unity efficiency approx.
    I do not know what you mean by the above statement. Maybe you could give us the details of amps, volts, amount of HHO per minute, temperature, etc and allow us to calculate the MMW.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

results

Too true ! LifeĀ“s one big experience. I like your quote about democracy!!!

I just found www.panaceauniversity.org. Utterly fantastic resource base!! I wish I had seen in two years ago!

Anyway testing is getting approx 12Volts 14amps .75 LPM output on a tubular cell arrangement. No high heat generation , steam etc.

It seems that there are several cells like mine out there!! I came up with my design on my own and absolutely no plaguerism. He ho good to know I have good company. Europe is so backward with this technology! We have far more diesels here than USA so it makes sense to use it!

Thanks for the encouragement!!

I found the most accurate information overseas with publications like the one you just found. It seems there is an intent to put out inaccurate information that pertains to Hydroxy here in the states. I think they want us to believe its snake oil. Weather Hydroxy it can work across the board on every vehicle will not be determined until the ECU programmers allow flex fuel vehicle perimeters set from the factory for Natural Gas, Propane, Hydroxy, etc.