Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where to go from here

LOL I think I had another senior moment. Actually gas increased by 500% and MMW increased by 600%. Thank you Sir.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

My generator

Thanks for the info and polite replies. I am not a bullsh****er and don´t intend to waste mine or anyone elses time. I´ve just posted on youtube a video of my setup based on my 24volt generator , which is aimed at larger 6 cylinder diesels etc. I just quickly set this rig up with some old batteries etc. I tested a smaller unit for cars and got 10 amps 12v and approx 5/6 ltrs per minute gas output. But I have not made accurate gas flow readings due to lack of appropriate kit to prove. If anyone can suggest an accurate way of measuring please do so. I used the old 1 ltr bottle upside down in a water bath to get a rough idea. The video shows the unit from cold and this one gives a good output of gas at 16 amps. Please note both units operate at very cool temperatures and there is no vapour output. The road testing done on an old diesel engine gave a 25% improvement in fuel economy and a 30% reduction in exhaust gas emmisions.

I´ll get the smaller unit setup and running and post that when I get a moment.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWAecDJo7Jg

You ask where to go from here...
    If anyone knows anything achieving these kinds of results they must be shared publicly. There have been so many people before us that have kept important inventions or anomalies to themselves in the past and then hidden by those who seek to prosper from what is currently making them money.

Look at it this way, if you share and the technology is developed you can still get your piece of the pie from the details as there is allot of companies that would spend money to bring it to the marketplace.

At least show your video and explain the basic concepts in how you are achieving these results. That is if it really true.

D

Wheres the video & pics. This year, next year or in 100 years we're waiting. Sorry that video is not convincing has a cat got your tongue?

Looks like about just over 1 liter a minute or so. You are running at about 18 amps as well. Don't mean to burst your bubble. Just my thoughts from what I saw.
    D

Gas output

No bubbles burst! Suggestions to measure gas output accurately ?

John,
    A carefully measured and made 2 liter eudiometer, a cheap stopwatch and a good eye are fine and really all that it takes.

A word about the video- "disappointing"

If you are really on the level, then I suggest you open-source this ASAP, because ALL of these forums are monitored, they already know who you are, and I bet within the next 72 hrs. you will be either A. dead, B. approached by MIB's and intimidated/coerced. C. bought off, D. writing a retraction.
    I hope not, I hope things go wonderfully for you and you give this to the world and become the man that's talked about for the next 50 years, but chances are that it wont.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is that an oxygen tank? Do these bubbles ignite?
    2000 Toyota Camry CE 4cyl 2.2L (CA emissions)
    168K miles

Hey guys what is a good way to tell if your producing steam vs hho.
    --------------------
    2001 LEXUS RX300