Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where to go from here

where to go from here

I tried a few kits and plans on HHO units and after much experimenting decided I could do better. 1St cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9D diesel Toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain Europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.

I tried a few kits and plans on HHO units and after much experimenting decided I could do better. 1St cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9D diesel Toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain Europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.
    Welcome to the BILLIONAIRE CLUB 10 amps 6 lpm. LOL Sorry but either you have a lot of steam or you are measuring wrong or you have some other method of splitting the water other than brute force. To be able to make a serious comment you will need to detail your system or else most will think it is total BFM (Bovine Fecal Mater). Pictures would also help.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by rocketjohn View Post
    i tried a few kits and plans on hho units and after much experimenting decided i could do better. 1st cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9d diesel toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.
    bullsh!t...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Angry Great encouragement !

You are quite right the world is full of bull**** and indeed hot air/Steam.

I can´t show you the internals due to the fact that every arrogant SOB will claim to have invented it! I would like to earn from this!

So come on guys are you actually saying 1lpm at 10amps is your achievable standard?

I´d like an intelligent polite response not abuse.

RocketJohn:

I'm sorry you take these responses so personal, but come on, your claims sound way too good to be true. You have to understand that we hear claims like this all the time. Here is an idea, show a video of your setup. Prove us wrong. It's very easy to come on a forum and say you have achieved something that nobody else has so far. If you really are putting out 6 LPM of HHO and not steam at 10 amps, you will be the new hero of the alternative energy world and we will all line up at the table to eat a very large plate of crow. I've got my fork and knife ready, so break out that video camera and lets see your work.

Ooooooh I can't wait!

Smile A reasonable response

OK good idea I´ll take a video of it and post it! Watch this space. Go do it now!

Thanks for the polite response!

Once you understand Farady's law you will understand why. It is quite simple look it up. Now if you explain how Farady's law can be defeated with just brute force electrolysis then I am all ears. I do not need to see what is in your box under the circumstances you have stated which is your right and I respect it. Just a scientific explanation will do just fine Sir.

We are talking dry gas not moisture laden gas!! Other wise we are talking about two different things.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Just to set the record straight. A 8 plate 7 cell reactor running at 13.8 V and 10 amps producing 1000 ml per minute of dry gas has a MMW of 7.25. Faraday's law states that the maximum able to be made given the same voltage and amps is 832.97 ml per minute or 6.04 MMW.

Now in your case you state that you can make 6 lpm (6000 ml) for less than 10 amps. This amounts to a MMW of 43.48 at 10 amps. Now can you see why when all that is possible of dry gas with simple brute force (according to a scientific LAW) is 6.04 MMW why we have some very big questions. 600% more raises a lot of ????

Hey RJ,
    Yeah, I guess my knee jerk response wasn't entiely appropriate, I probably should have said "Bullsh!t " . Much like I would have if you and I were face to face, so that I could convey the unspoken portion with the smile on my face.

If you are on the level and not another BS'r, you will go from zero to hero in my book in less than a second... We'll even name the process after you, er.. Unless you're using someone elses process and just don't realize it. So make a good video, from all angles, no place to hide hoses or wires... Good lighting, in focus, yada yada, you get the drift...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Just to set the record straight. A 8 plate 7 cell reactor running at 13.8 V and 10 amps producing 1000 ml per minute of dry gas has a MMW of 7.25. Faraday's law states that the maximum able to be made given the same voltage and amps is 832.97 ml per minute or 6.04 MMW.

Now in your case you state that you can make 6 lpm (6000 ml) for less than 10 amps. This amounts to a MMW of 43.48 at 10 amps. Now can you see why when all that is possible of dry gas with simple brute force (according to a scientific LAW) is 6.04 MMW why we have some very big questions. 14% more raises a lot of ????
    Um, Carter?
    isn't that 600%?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]