Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where to go from here

This one's for you RocketJohn:

As you can see you are not putting out anywhere near 6 LPM.

At 6 LPM all the water in that small bubbler would just get pumped right out. 1/2" pipe going into the bubbler based on the big bubbles and maybe 3/8 going out into a bottle. That bottle should be really jumping all over the place at 6 lpm. I have a bubbler that holds 4 times that and at 8 LPM all the water gets pumped out in 5 seconds or less so have to use a 5 gallon pail. Large quantities of gas require some pretty large stuff and is violent enough to shake a heavy workbench.

I could be wrong but based on that video its just not happening. Sorry

Mike excellent video.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    guys watch the video again... there are 3 batteries.... in other words 36 volts???? 18 amps 36volts = 648watts. At 4mmw he should be making 2.592LPM. And what I see is less than 2LPM.....
    Shane, Batteris can be wired in series and or parallel. Like I said 24Volts!

Red face Humble pie!

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    This one's for you RocketJohn:

As you can see you are not putting out anywhere near 6 LPM.
    Cheers for that one most infomative!! As soon as I can I´ll post a new video using a similar procedure and hopefully impress!

Thanks once again for your input and advice. Ooh if I am still alive in 72 hrs that is?

Cheers

I only had a few minutes before putting air between the tires. I read the claim. I am going to be nice. "Show me the MONEY". I have much to catch up on upon my return, cannot view the video. I would love to see that cell configuration. Yes, if you have something that makes that much in 10 amps, I have a blank check to support the developement of the cell.

Smile batteries

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    Yep... after watching it again it is obvious they are hooked in a series/parallel configuration.

I do have one question, why in the world would you hook the large white battery and one of the smaller black batteries parallel and that "bank" in series to the 2nd smaller black battery?
    Shane, simple answer the two smaller batteries are old and pretty knackered the larger one in parallel gives a little more oomph. I could do away with one smaller one but in the hurrry to publish a test after being challenged I just added the big one!

I am going to tweak the rig and video it with gas measurement as well! I´ll post the link when it´s done. Cheers

I use a battery charger in parallel with two big batteries in series while testing 24 volt systems. This gives me 25 to 26 volts and keeps the batteries charged. RocketJohn, I still have not heard your explanation on why your system makes more energy than what is put in. This sounds just like every other perpetual motion claim out there and am waiting patiently for an explanation. A video might or might not demonstrate the claim but a scientific explanation would clear things up in a few seconds. I would be very happy to be proven wrong in this situation.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Patience is a virtue!

I´ve just set up a test rig for gas output so when the glue joints are dry tomorrow I´l test it.

Just discovered that a gas seal on the unit was leaking so looking forward to what happens tomorrow´!

I´ll leave the science to the scientists I am just Mr Practical. If it works then I am sure someone far more intelligent than me will explain why. Otherwise if it doesnt then I¨ll shut up and apologise.

Keep you posted

Mr. Callwood Sir, I am sorry you feel abused here. The only reason for this is because you have made statements that are known to be false according to science. It is your responsibility to prove otherwise. No offense ment just give us some real proof. Your unit might be a very efficient unit but based on what you have presented it is not believable. I will now wait patientlly for your promised proof.

Red face Humble Pie?

Thanks for the comments good bad or ugly. It seems I may well have been incorrect with the results from my cell. Using the suggested technique for measuring gas output I am not getting anywhere near what I thought!! I feel like a complete idiot ! Oxygen flow meters don´t work correctly with HHO!!! Anyway I do need some advice on a few questions.

Oh, using the MMW calculator from Bob Campbell it seems I am getting a 44.84% of unity efficiency approx. Does that sound right?

Would I be correct in assuming that the more heat generated by the cell during electrolysis the less efficient it is ? Can anyone explain the relationship between heat and liberated hydrogen? Is there a scientific law governing this?

cheers