Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Somebody Help Me Shut This Guy Up!

Will Somebody Help Me Shut This Guy Up!

I have been going back and forth with a guy from Australia. In his videos he claims to be making 4-5 liters of HHO at 12 amps. You can clearly see in his video that he is only putting out maybe 1 LPM, but for some reason he insists that he is putting out much more because he is using a professional flow meter. Please check out this video and read the comments. He is very arrogant and says that we "Americans" are a bunch of morons basically, and that he is eons ahead of us. I am begging everyone here to pounce on this guy, PLEASE!

Viewed, evaluated, slammed... See "clflyguy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Viewed, evaluated, slammed... See "clflyguy"
    Thanks Bio! Let's see some more, let's have some fun with this guy! This kind of crap has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I have been going back and forth with a guy from Australia. In his videos he claims to be making 4-5 liters of HHO at 12 amps. You can clearly see in his video that he is only putting out maybe 1 LPM, but for some reason he insists that he is putting out much more because he is using a professional flow meter. Please check out this video and read the comments. He is very arrogant and says that we "Americans" are a bunch of morons basically, and that he is eons ahead of us. I am begging everyone here to pounce on this guy, PLEASE!
    Yeah, i thought closed the case with your video rebuttal that Ash posted a few weeks ago.
    I had the exact same argument with another here in America who spouted the exact same-thing. The "my flow meter is better than yours" argument.

I think your video of what gas flow looks like speaks VOLUMES. keep up the good work. I'll try to help if i can.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

With all those bubbles, one can clearly see with our calibrated eye, thats almost 4 lpm for sure!
    What would Jimmy Carter do?

This guy is an idiot simple as that.
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Well after watching his video closely, you my notice that since he has "Tuned" that 30amp PWM we see there to the "Resonant Frequency of the Capacitance",(What he claims in video) it's the invisible bubbles that produce the extra 4LPM...

The math experts and the engineers were among those cursing and laughing at the Wright Brothers who swore they could get a heavier than air vehicle to fly. All the “experts” of the day proclaimed loudly in unison WHY it could not work, and would never work…Thank God they didn’t listen to the experts.
    2.6LPM@30amps 105 degrees 1.2k miles 15.3 to 24.3mpg

i recon with my calibrated eye its at least 10 lpm!..... NOT

FWIW
    I was looking over some data from a HHO researcher / retailer.

He has a Coriolis Mass Flow Meter. I think they cost about $3000 & up.
    He ran a number of side by side tests with a good water displacement Eudiometer and the Coriolis Mass Flow Meter.

His results showed the high dollar mass flow meter reading 34-35% higher than the water displacement test.

To me this is like going to a gas station with a 5 gallon gas can, filling it up and the pump says you put 7 gallons in it. Then having the attendant try to convince you to pay for 7 gallons because his pump has a great flow meter.

It would be nice to get to the bottom of these discrepancies.
    I really think they are just not able to work On browns gas / HHO. While they might be able to calibrate for H2 and O2. But HHO may be charged in a way that cant always be adjusted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    Mileageseekers had some flow meters calibrated for HHO.... 3.0lpm on the gauge converts to 2.08lpm (verified against an alicat that was specially programed for HHO)

The problem is the gas must be absolutely DRY! Any moisture and the flow meter will show a higher volume. If you are not running thru a condensing coil and then a large descant dryer, your just fooling your self.

The best method is the 2L bottle "endometer"????? The bottle in a bucket..... I don't trust.
    Do you know if have they every compared their flow meter to Eudiometer and how did it compare?