Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4,5 KB Mighty Mite anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I was not in on that, i didn't spend much time over there but it does sound interesting. Not sure how that "explosiometer" would work. Besides the strength, or concentration, It is said some HHO explodes and other Implodes... So, oh no, here comes that headache again. LOL
    You know, I've given that some thought off and on over the years, and I can't help but wonder if some folks aren't comparing apples to oranges there... As in maybe some tests were done with air present (nitrogen=explode) and others were done with straight HHO (explode & immediate implode). It seems like it would be a great test to try with a sturdy steel detonation chamber, a high point recording pressure gauge and vacuum gauge on a one way valve (a sturdy one )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    It is completed and sitting on the shelf. I am sure Gary will let us us it. It does require some math skills though. LOL
    Dang! That lets me out... Maybe Nick will come in from the cold and run it for us...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by biodynamic View Post
    I am in the process of building my 7th mighty mite. I have bought and tested 5 other generators including several of my own design. The little mites are hands down the most efficent design out there. They preform as advertised. For the price they can not be beat. Fore example on my 1.6 liter full time 4wd, at 5 amps with the minimum amount of electrolite I went from 35mpg to 45mpg only addition a cheap efie. 2 installed on my Dodge 5.9 pick up from 28mpg to 41 mpg,only addition a ccpwm running at 8 amps. The numbers speak for themselves, these mph numbers have over many tanks of fuel.
    How can your cummins get 28 mpg baseline?

I had a 4BT in a 93' Suburban and the best I could ever get on highway is 26 mpg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV903Ai7Uhg

LOL! maybe because you were working that poor little 4bt to death dragging that 6000lb land yacht around!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    LOL! maybe because you were working that poor little 4bt to death dragging that 6000lb land yacht around!

Oh no! That little 239 cu in. 4BT had the same torque the 350 it replaced. Also...had the same acceleration also(to my surprise)

If I did another cummins swap it will be a 6BT due to the fact it smoother.

After driving this thing for a while, the City girls wouldn't find you attractive. At idle, the 4bt's idle causes your teeth to chatter to the breaking point...

Quote Originally Posted by b1jetmech View Post
    Oh no! That little 239 cu in. 4BT had the same torque the 350 it replaced. Also...had the same acceleration also(to my surprise)

If I did another cummins swap it will be a 6BT due to the fact it smoother.

After driving this thing for a while, the City girls wouldn't find you attractive. At idle, the 4bt's idle causes your teeth to chatter to the breaking point...
    Just yankin' your chain about the 4bt- their torque is darn near legendary.. As for the vibration that would rattle your teeth, hmmm.. I might know a city girl or two that could appreciate a fine ride like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Just yankin' your chain about the 4bt- their torque is darn near legendary.. As for the vibration that would rattle your teeth, hmmm.. I might know a city girl or two that could appreciate a fine ride like that
    Ditto man! LOL!

You know, my Suburban doesn't weight as much as you think once I step out of it...I myself weigh an eighth of ton!