Thread: 2003 Nissan Extera

2003 Nissan Extera

Anyone experimenting with a 2003 Nissan Extera?

no, but close. I have a 2004 Nissan Maxima and a 2004 Armada I'll be working with in the near future. Just moved to around Sarasota and once we're all settled and have some funds I'll be putting together the systems for each. I may hit the Armada first. It needs the most improvement LOL

The Maxima gets double the mpg that the armada gets. Sad really.

nst6563, Glad to see you made it safe and sound. I bet you are glad that the move is over with! I will be watching for your Armada project. Actually it might be easier than the Maxima but have not had any experience with either. I do have some data on someone else doing one though. I don't have the info with me but when I get back home I will see if I can find it and send it to you.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Are you home building your HHO cell or purchasing one? I am home building. I have a cell that we are playing with I have not installed it on an auto yet. I am currently building the PWM. Hollywood Fla here...

Thanks! Yes...SO glad to be moved. We ended up leaving a lot of stuff behind, and this new place doesn't have a workbench (yet) so I'm using a makeshift spot on top of one of my toolcarts. Don't have a desk for my office for work either though...Using a couple moving boxes and a board. It'll be a little bit before I can get back to going continuously like before

Tim -
    I've got one that I've built here at home (well, the other home). I'll need at least double the output to go from the maxima to the armada (3.5 vs 5.6)

As for working on either...I don't have the service manuals for the armada yet, but in the engine compartment there is a lot of space to work with (unlike the maxima where you'd struggle to cram a coke can in the engine compartment). There is room enough for at least a 1gallon reservoir....there's also a spot that I could locate a bubbler ~2' long vertically.

Right now, I'm trying to convince my wife to get a personalized license plate that says BEHMTH because that armada is just huge. I could almost park my maxima in it if you took the seats out LOL