Thread: Here is the presentation of my wiring diagram and install my HHO

Here is the presentation of my wiring diagram and install my HHO

Hi mentor

Here is the presentation of my wiring diagram and install my HHO.
    Could you take a look and make suggestions if you think there are things missing or abnormal

HHO Schema

NB: My liquid bubble is distilled water with boric acid

Remi, you forgive me if I have read the diagram wrong but here is my take on things.

NB: My electrolyte is distilled water with boric acid
    I think you mean bubbler liquid not electrolyte. It could work for an electrolyte but has not been tested to my knowledge.

I would change the one way valve with cig filter in it to a T between the second bubbler and the throttle body. Gas flow goes from the reactor to the first tank and then to the first bubbler to the second bubbler and then through the T to the throttle body. Now if you are using a vacuum line for input then this will not work because the vacuum will open the one way valve and suck air. I have tried this and by putting a valve on the T after the one way was able to lean things out a little more than normal but it is complicated and needs an expensive needle valve and good tuning to not get to lean and throwing a code. Using an EFIE is much easier. The electrical looks OK

I am not satisfied with using the fuel pump relay instead of a voltage sensing switch or some other method like a vacuum switch to control things. When the ignition is on the fuel pump can come on with out the engine running. The voltage sensing switch has its problems too, as was pointed out to me just yesterday. Some engines voltage regulator cuts back form 16 volts high to 12.6 or so to save fuel. This has a whole set of other problems that will need to be addressed. I don't know how many vehicles will be effected though. Lots to look into.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hi Carter,

I do not understand ?

The one-way valve with a cigarette filter is to allow the tank to suck air when the reactor is cooled. This valve allows the air inlet to the tank but does not allow the gas to pass (unless a failure of it.)

The normal gas flow in my installation is reservoir #1, bubbler 1, bubble 2, flashback, one-way valve and intake ....

Am I really in error in my installation ?

LOL, Sorry about that Reni, I had a real senior moment. I can make all kinds of excuses but non will work. You are absolutely right!!! between the #1 reservoir/tank and the first bubber is where it should be. My mind was busy trying to solve something else. You should have read the first version I wrote. You would have had even a bigger laugh. Excellent work by the way!! Take care my friend.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .