Thread: wtb proven hho supplmenter for jeep grand cherokee 1997

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

wtb proven hho supplmenter for jeep grand cherokee 1997

1st I would like to know that it would really increase my gas mileage, then I'd like to know someone on the Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara area who can install this so it will work in freezing conditions too since I like to go to skiiing.

Any suggestions?

Any alteration of the fuel system and smog system in California is against the law unless the devise is CARB/EPA approved even if it reduces fuel usage and smog. I suggest you move to another state where you can get real help.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Any alteration of the fuel system and smog system in California is against the law unless the devise is CARB/EPA approved even if it reduces fuel usage and smog. I suggest you move to another state where you can get real help.
    So next year when I have to have my car smogged, I have to uninstall my dry cell system?!
    2000 Toyota Camry CE 4cyl 2.2L (CA emissions)
    168K miles

Yes, unless you have a friendly smog guy wanting to risk his license and a possible fine. Some allow you to just disconnect it and others make you take it off. If they want they can report you and you will be fined.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

CA Smog Law Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Yes, unless you have a friendly smog guy wanting to risk his license and a possible fine. Some allow you to just disconnect it and others make you take it off. If they want they can report you and you will be fined.
    One more reason I can't stand CA! This whole smog fiasco is just another way the state gouges its citizens! Not one government vehicle has to be smogged OR pay for registration! (Federal, State, County, City...) That's billions in lost revenue.
    "Do as I say; Not as I do!" BS!

Tax this, tax that, fee here, fee there. It's no wonder corporations are moving out to neighboring states to conduct business.

Just my 1 cent cause I can't afford 2!
    2000 Toyota Camry CE 4cyl 2.2L (CA emissions)
    168K miles

[QUOTE]One more reason I can't stand CA! This whole smog fiasco is just another way the state gouges its citizens! Not one government vehicle has to be smogged OR pay for registration! (Federal, State, County, City...) That's billions in lost revenue.
    "Do as I say; Not as I do!" BS!

Tax this, tax that, fee here, fee there. It's no wonder corporations are moving out to neighboring states to conduct business./QUOTE]

California SUCKS big time!! Used to be the 5th largest economy in the world and now no one wants to start any really big business in the state and most are moving out or going to be. If we can see the problems you wonder what kind of idiots are running California. I gave up a long time ago and moved out but still return every so often to fight a loosing battle. LOL What sucks even more is that a highly political organization like CARB controls the HHO industry in California and influences the market the world over. Your car burns less gas produces less smog than the norm says it should it will fail. I have proven that!!! It used to be you want a good job come to California, now there are only unemployed and no jobs. The whole State is broken!!!

Now you see I agree with you.