Thread: 2 LPM hydrogen using a new method -- Free

Lightbulb 2 LPM hydrogen using a new method -- Free

We have a new method for producing hydrogen on demand. Pure hydrogen (no oxygen) at any flow rate, 1 LPM, 2 LPM — to 10 LPM. No EFIE or EFII required. No oxygen sensor or EFI changes needed. Current required = 0 Amperes. No electrolyte needed; no electrolyte used in this process. No corrosion of anode or cathode (none at all!). pH is neutral. Chemistry is safe. This is not a “for sale” post. The purpose of this post is to announce a new discovery and invite some independent evaluation of a new way to produce hydrogen for increasing MPG in automobiles. We are looking for a few experimentalists to evaluate our new catalyst used to produce hydrogen at high rates. If you might be interested, we will send you some catalyst at no charge. We ask that you agree to non-disclosure of the technical details until we can complete our patent-application process. This offer will expire at the end of August, 2011 because, by that time, we expect to have 2 or 3 good experimenters evaluating this new technolgy. Our next step will be to offer this new technology for commercializtion, to be done by a business partner who has evaluated the technology. For more technical information, please see the writeup at www.PhillipsCompany.4T.com/CT.pdf and then contact me if you have interest in performing experiments to evaluate this new method for generating hydrogen. Kind regards, Howard Phillips

Nothing new here with the chemical creation of hydrogen. Maybe a new method but still nothing new. Using aluminum is using a product that takes a lot of power to produce. Another marketing ploy at least to me.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Nothing new here with the chemical creation of hydrogen. Maybe a new method but still nothing new. Using aluminum is using a product that takes a lot of power to produce. Another marketing ploy at least to me.
    The NEW thing is that we have developed a catalyst that can produce high (2 LPM to 10 LPM) hydrogen flow rates under pH neutral conditions in water at temperatures lower than the boiling temperature of water. We use a temp of about 180 F. Is there anything else out there that will do these things?

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Your post says, "ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible." I think we are talking about different things. Our method of producing hydrogen uses ZERO Amperes (no electrical current), and can produce up to 10 LPM.

Your post says, "ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible." I think we are talking about different things. Our method of producing hydrogen uses ZERO Amperes (no electrical current), and can produce up to 10 LPM.
    The question is at what cost? Your catalyst and aluminum is not free just like amps are not free. The other factor is what type of Hydrogen do you make and can it compare to the gas I make. Much more than just hydrogen and requires a lot less than you think. That is where the comparison should be made. Either way I am not interested in a chemical process. I will leave that to others.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by hhoelectronics View Post
    Yes, it is.

http://keelynet.com/energy/cornish.htm

Tested, works, but as it was said, aluminum is not cheap.
    The reference you quoted is a good one, but it is much different than our system. From the reference you cited, it says, "A convenient way of securing the high voltage required is to employ the conventional distributor and coil arrangement which provides the sparking for an internal combustion engine. Two coils in parallel fed from a common distributor has been found to give excellent results. Other methods of generating high voltages from the.comtery or the drive shaft of an internal combustion engine may also be used. Our system uses no voltage at all. It is not an electrolysis system, and therefore is much different than the Cornish system. Kind regards, Howard