Well, I'm about to throw in the towel because I do not see any savings, I have a fiat panda multijet diesel 4x4 2006, 1.3 liter engine,
one of 10 plates drycell

-nnn++nnn- 0.5 lpm of HHO at 10 amps (displacement test bottle).

The engine I have made many variations, with more hho, hho less, I must say that the cell is not heated at all, as the electrolyte leads to 2% KOH.

This last week I've put my holiday to modify the signals from the sensors (which are all analog) to see if fraud on the ecu, the engine has no sensor 02.

I have begun to modify the sensor cts (coolant temp) so that the ECU see 10 degrees, placing a resistor in parallel to the sensor k of 3.9.

I modified the IAT sensor (Intake air temp) by placing a resistance of 600ohms in parallel to the sensor and 40 degrees mark.

I put a voltage regulator in line maf sensor Wref changing the input voltage of 5V to 4.8 volts, so that the ECU see readings of air flow 10% less.

All this to make the ecu delay the injection point and inject less oil, and I know you do because I lost power, but I can not save anything, the car still spending the same but now with less power.

a greeting for everyone

Read more: I need help, and not to do - HHOINFO http://hhoinformation.com/forum/topi...#ixzz1XrHI5rAE