Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help, and not to do

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    There is no savings using HHO at idle. The savings will come by not using HHO at idle. Less load on the alternator. It is just that simple. It takes more fuel to make HHO less fuel when not making it. This engine has less torque at idle and makes up for it with more fuel. Why make it when you do not need to. By not making HHO at idle you add to the total savings. As for how much HHO to use you need to experiment. In larger engines with lots of low end torque it might not make much difference, but will make a difference if it has an O2 sensor.

to agree, now I understand.
    but how I can do to stop the generator when you lift the throttle pedal?

pd-my engine has no 02 sensor

I saw this on the web, graphic injeccion explains my engine according to load and revolutions.

http://www.autocity.com/documentos-t...?codigoDoc=350

the new 1.3 Multijet 16v engine is running, the
    unit continuously adapts the diagram and the number of injections (in addition to the amount of diesel injected). When water is at a temperature below 60 degrees C and the torque required is low, there will be two small and one large injections, very close together. When the torque increases only made two injections: one small and one large. With a high number of revolutions and a high torque application, however, we only make a shot. Finally, if the water temperature is above 60 degrees, everything changes and, in order to minimize emissions, the scheme of passing shots
    to be a small, one large and one small.

The multijet injection is a good possible insight as to what could be happening with a normal diesel. By this I mean that with the right amount of HHO there could be a small burn before the injection in a single injection engine which warms up the air even more resulting in a better burn. You can see that timing and amount of HHO would be very critical. To much and it will work against you trying to push the piston down and to little will not do much to get a better burn.

Here is a translation of the ariticle:

Until recently, the last frontier in diesel engine technology proponents were "Common Rail" Unijet that, even given this name does not really make an injection of diesel fuel in the combustion chamber but two: a smaller initial, and a main, larger. Today it is not so, because the technicians at Fiat-GM Powertrain have put in place the "Common Rail" second generation Multijet, ie by repeated injection (3 to 5).

The mechanical principle of the two systems is the same. Already in the Unijet, the pilot injection raises temperature and pressure inside the cylinder, thus allowing, at the time of the main combustion-better combustion. Being able to divide the main injection into several smaller injections, the amount of diesel burned in the cylinder remains the same, but you get an even more gradual combustion and complete. In this way, then goals are achieved in the control of combustion noise, reduced emissions and increased performance.

The engines 'Common Rail' Multijet therefore differ from the "Common Rail" Unijet basically of two components: the injectors and the electronic control unit that controls them. In order to increase the number of injections needed injectors can reduce the time between each injection, which is reduced by an order of magnitude: from 1500 to 150 microseconds. It was also necessary to reduce the minimum amount injected: it goes from 2 to less than 1 mm3. Finally, it was necessary to have a PBX "smarter", ie able to continuously change the injection logic in terms of three parameters: the number of revolutions of the engine, the torque required at the time by the driver and the temperature coolant.

And indeed, while the new 1.3 Multijet 16v engine is running, the control unit continuously adapts the diagram and the number of injections (plus the amount of diesel injected). When the water is at a temperature below 60 ° and the torque required is low, two injections are made small and a large, very close together. When the torque increases only made two injections: one small and one large. With high speed and high torque application, however, only made one shot. Finally, if the water temperature is above 60 degrees, everything changes and to minimize emissions, the scheme will be shots of a small, one large and one small.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

then what should I do? remove the hho system to my car?
    or maybe leave a production system with minimal (100 ml / min).
    I do not understand, here in Spain there are companies that install hho kits, I have called them and tell them the model of my car and I can say I have a 20% profit without changing anything in the ECU or sensors.
    How can this be? .

Here are just a video of a fiat 500 with the same engine as my car, and consumed with a 15 amp dry cell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOs8H3MM2i8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOXlluq-J8

First thing I would not believe everything that sellers are sayinng. No I do not say remove everything. You are going to have to experiment starting with a very little and slowly add more HHO. There must be some amount that will work and result in some gain. I suspect it is very little.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

I also suspect that, which is little.
    Have you seen the other wire of super fuel moreco?
    I'm trying this based electrolyte + boric acid and ammonia distilled water.
    I read that this gas or gas hhhn Merrik burns slower.
    maybe that's what you need, the problem is to make how to make the hho is slower in the explosion, what can you add or mix?.

I also suspect that, which is little.
    Have you seen the other wire of super fuel moreco?
    I'm trying this based electrolyte + boric acid and ammonia distilled water.
    I read that this gas or gas hhhn Merrik burns slower.
    maybe that's what you need, the problem is to make how to make the hho is slower in the explosion, what can you add or mix?.
    The result will be the same. With the right amount of HHO you want the fast burn to help the first squirt only. What needs to be tested is if the temperature goes up with the right amount or down in the first injection. We want it to go up not down. If it is to much it might be possible to reduce the temperature which would not be good. The hhhn is used up, where HHO only the water is used up. Not much difference but water is available anywhere but hhhn you will have to carry it on long trips. Both should work when you get the amount right.

Keep testing and report back.

hi, one thing I want to say, ignore the combustion temperature of my engine but the EGR valve works open longer than other engines, exhaust gases getting admission and steam (byproduct of combustion will hho ).
    the egr is kept open until 2000 or 2200 rpm with a hot engine, the case is that the engine sounds good at all speeds and when he stepped on the accelerator will not smoke from the exhaust black (or very little comes out) my theory is that if the pilot all the injection hho burns and draws air oxygen available to the rest of the engine then expels the exhaust black smoke, this is the first symptom of diesel combustion oxygen poor one;
    so my motor does not throw black smoke and this is a sign that combustion is not lacking in oxygen.

if you look on google or youtube videos and pages are common rail diesel engine (which all work the same way) with generators mounted and running with good savings.
    I do not trust the sellers, but if it is true that here in Europe, 95% of cars have diesel multijet injeccion and there are many generators running, I say that one must be multijet.

hi, one thing I want to say, ignore the combustion temperature of my engine but the EGR valve works open longer than other engines, exhaust gases getting admission and steam (byproduct of combustion will hho ).
    the egr is kept open until 2000 or 2200 rpm with a hot engine, the case is that the engine sounds good at all speeds and when he stepped on the accelerator will not smoke from the exhaust black (or very little comes out) my theory is that if the pilot all the injection hho burns and draws air oxygen available to the rest of the engine then expels the exhaust black smoke, this is the first symptom of diesel combustion oxygen poor one;
    so my motor does not throw black smoke and this is a sign that combustion is not lacking in oxygen.

if you look on google or youtube videos and pages are common rail diesel engine (which all work the same way) with generators mounted and running with good savings.
    I do not trust the sellers, but if it is true that here in Europe, 95% of cars have diesel multijet injeccion and there are many generators running, I say that one must be multijet.
    Excellent information. I increase the EGR in some cases where I need to slow down the HHO in some gas engines. I suspect this is also slowing down the burn of the HHO in your engine. I need to think about this a little. As far as the 02 goes with HHO you are injecting exactly the amount of 02 that is needed to burn the H that you have injected so should not upset the ratio. Now that is not exactly what is happening based on the fact that in petrol engines there is an excess of 02 when injecting HHO. No one has explained that to my satisfaction yet. In your multijet diesel with the EGR open as much as it is that makes things a lot different.

I am sure it will work but so far you have not seen any gain is that correct? I would like to get an exhaust analyzer on your engine and see exactly what is happening. I will give it some more thought.

thank you very much for the excellent answers I give my.
    I agree it is better to analyze the gases at different speeds and different amounts of hho to see what happens, I also thought about taking my car to a dyno and do all kinds of tests starting with the 2 amp hho and go up HaSatan the maximum, and do so in all regimes of Vuenta rpm, engine load data checking, power, throttle position and the fuel injectors that deliver.
    but it has a high cost for me and my economy will not let me for now.