Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need help, and not to do

but it has a high cost for me and my economy will not let me for now.
    Do not feel bad at least you have a lot of company of which I am one. LOL Careful and small changes should get you the answers you need. Keep at it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

The current Mercedes Benz Diesels with Bluetec technology, which basically uses an ammonia pressurized solution(s), has by doing this eliminated the EGR and gain HP in the process. You might consider this in your testing by cutting back or eliminating the EGR and adding ammonia to the electrolyte if possible. This could lead to a very interesting solution. You might end up with the best of both worlds. I will be doing some testing on a newer diesel and see if this is the case some time in the future.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=7002

hello, that's right, I said before I'm using the electrolyte moreco, boric acid is more
    ammonia and distilled water.
    I think the alternator load is what gives me the problem of profit.
    I'm running the generator with 6 amp motor and is the same and the same mpg as well.
    on the egr the problem is to make it misleading the maf sensor ecu by pressure of the intake manifold.
    I've tried disconnecting but turns on the light in the picture, I have also reduced their work area manually separating the solenoid valve (my egr is electric) but in the end sooner or later the light comes on.

mercedes about something I do not understand, the egr it does is put exhaust gases to lower admission temperature of the combustion chamber and thereby reducing the nox and some CO2.

introdiuciendo ammonia gas which makes the admission will increase nox?.

I think I read something about the ammonia in diesel wolkswagewn, but after the engine is used to clean the particulate filter.
    for my part in my car I think it's best to reprogram the ECU for hho, otherwise I fear I am wasting my time (but I like to experiment).

greetings and happy haloween night

I've tried disconnecting but turns on the light in the picture, I have also reduced their work area manually separating the solenoid valve (my egr is electric) but in the end sooner or later the light comes on.
    You need to send a signal to the ECM that the EGR is working normally when you disconnect it. I am not sure what signal it is looking for but you should be able to figure that out. Good stuff keep it up.

Are you adding Boric acid to the electrolyte along with the ammonia? If so how much are you adding. If the solution gets to acidic you will need to have some alkaline in the bubbler to neutralize it.

look at the thread I put fuel in super moreco, there comes the quantities, boric acid is a very weak acid is weaker than even vinegar.; elctrolito mixture is harmless to the hands (at least to me) moreco dry product containing boric acid but also contains other products that I do not know but it says the manufacturer.
    I remove the egr and place a sheet so that no exhaust gas egr and still works well, but the absolute pressure sensor manifold (map) detected low pressure in the manifold and ECU sends the signal of breakdown,

This is true because I've tried and goes with most modern engines with ECU.

I thought to modify map sensor readings using a fixed parameter but the problem comes with the high rpm, then the ECU sees the turbo does not blow.

You see, cars are more modern but also more complex and problematic, but I like the mechanics 20 years ago

look at the thread I put fuel in super moreco, there comes the quantities, boric acid is a very weak acid is weaker than even vinegar.; elctrolito mixture is harmless to the hands (at least to me) moreco dry product containing boric acid but also contains other products that I do not know but it says the manufacturer.
    I remove the egr and place a sheet so that no exhaust gas egr and still works well, but the absolute pressure sensor manifold (map) detected low pressure in the manifold and ECU sends the signal of breakdown,

This is true because I've tried and goes with most modern engines with ECU.

I thought to modify map sensor readings using a fixed parameter but the problem comes with the high rpm, then the ECU sees the turbo does not blow.

You see, cars are more modern but also more complex and problematic, but I like the mechanics 20 years ago
    I have been using Boric acid in my bubbler to help offset the alkaline that makes it into the bubbler for years and know it very well. It is used as an eye wash it is so weak. I missed the 3 to 4 oz packet. In his original formula he added a drug I forgot what it was but have it somewhere.

OK, so the problem comes back to the MAP. What you need is an Apexi that controls the MAP and is programmable to change over a number of different rpm set points either more or less. This might solve your problem. Expensive unless you can find one used.