Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Build with stuff around the house

Quote Originally Posted by Zarko View Post
    Depends, on how much electrolyte and how many amps man use for 1 lit/min HHO. Look at this page: http://autodijagnostika.biz/forum/viewforum.php?id=33. The forum is in croatian language, but you can contact for example guy called danek, who has achived 1 lit/min HHO with 8A and 1/4 teaspoon of NaOH in 1 lit of water. Almost the same result I also have. With 30A, 2.4 lit/min HHO and 28% KOH you will have steam always regardless the number of plates.
    I can't read what the site says, but anyone claiming 1LPM@8 amps. is full of sh1t. It can't be done, end of story. His setup must be producing lots of steam, not pure HHO, which is what you get when above 2vpc is used.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    I can't read what the site says, but anyone claiming 1LPM@8 amps. is full of sh1t. It can't be done, end of story. His setup must be producing lots of steam, not pure HHO, which is what you get when above 2vpc is used.
    It can be done very easy but man must know how...Latest Mr. Danek's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvui4...ature=youtu.be. And you claim that with 30A you have pure HHO, that's funny to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarko View Post
    It can be done but very easy but man must know how...Latest Mr. Danek's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvui4...ature=youtu.be. And you claim that with 30A you have pure HHO, that's funny to tears.
    Guess you have no idea what Faraday Law is, huh?
    The video shows nothing to prove anything, dipsh1t....

Gus, does this remind you of anybody???????????? LOL
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Zarko, It takes energy from some source, or a chemical reaction to brake the bonds of water. It is well known exactly how much. If some one is making 1 LPM with 8 amps dry HHO and no other source of energy then it brakes all scientific laws. If this was possible then running a car on water with an on board reactor would be a reality. Now if some other source of energy is being used then that needs to be taken into account too. Methods of measuring also are not accurate and can be way off. Most claims like this either are honest mistakes or made by someone who is not aware of the science behind braking the bonds of water or just an out right lier.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Guess you have no idea what Faraday Law is, huh?
    The video shows nothing to prove anything, dipsh1t....

Gus, does this remind you of anybody???????????? LOL
    Shades of days gone by and good riddance.. Maybe the reincarnation of.....
    But you know, if he's doing the resonance thing and pulsing through a spark gap, he just might be pulling in all kinds of ZPE to make up the difference there. I better look at the video just to be sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I checked out the video... Pretty bubbles!! That's about all there is to it. Like you said, it doesn't prove a thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Well, I checked out the video... Pretty bubbles!! That's about all there is to it. Like you said, it doesn't prove a thing.
    Don't worry guys, you can believe that or not, the same thing. You Americans are well known as very stubborn people. Many years ago also Nikola Tesla had a lot of problems with that. Faraday Law is down at least in 1000 cases regardless you think about that here in region of former Yugoslavia (Croatia, Serbia etc.). Good luck to you and your engines full of KOH, NaOH etc...
    yet another link:
    http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-A-m...ad-for-newbies

Zarko,
    I think I see now that you were referring to the tuning 101 also? Yes, we AMERICANS know about this also. Faraday's laws DO apply to brute force electrolysis, but they do not apply to ZPE. Are you implying that Mr. Danek's system also utilizes ZPE (Zero Point Energy, radiant energy, dark energy, cosmic energy, etc.. known by many names?) That energy is the only thing that could account for his (supposedly) higher production. If this is the reason then say it, but don't expect us to believe that something as simple as electrolysis behaves differently because of geographic proximity to Nickola’s birthplace… As for stubbornness, the most stubborn friend I have is a SERB! He moved to the U.S. to get away from the ignorance and violence of his homeland, so perhaps you may want to leave nationalistic stereotyping out of this conversation. The reason you are receiving so much criticism here is because you make big claims, but what you offer us for proof shows essentially nothing, nor do you offer any type of explanation about how these remarkable feats are accomplished. So hopefully now you may understand why you are not believed. Oh, and as far as I know, the only two people that actually gave Tesla any real problems were J.P. Morgan and Thomas A. Edison. Everyone I know that has even heard of Tesla considers him to be a genius and a hero. Don’t forget where he did the bulk of his work- HERE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This has nothing with PWM, ZPE, resonance, joe cell etc.. just pure electrolysis with low amps and low concentration of NaOH. That's all from me...

This has nothing with PWM, ZPE, resonance, joe cell etc.. just pure electrolysis with low amps and low concentration of NaOH. That's all from me...
    Zorko, let us move this part of this discussion to its own thread where I would be very interested in hearing more from you and I am sure others would too. This will give you chance to explain it in depth. I have started a new thread here is the link.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....6630#post46630
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .