Thread: Help ICE fuel waste

Help ICE fuel waste

I know somewhere in here, I think Carter posted it the amount of fuel being discharge (not burn) for the cat to take care of. I re-call it was around 20-30%. Can someone share the paper on this or share the actual percentage being discharged.

Ben, what I posted is it is about 2 to 4 percent of unburnt fuel in new cars. I have a document some where and will try and find it but in the mean time here is one that shows combustion losses 3%. You will find it under engine losses.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/atv.shtml

Engine efficiency is much different to combustion losses in unburnt fuel. The average ICE has an efficiency between 20 to 30%, which is very low but only has 2 to 4 percent of combustion loss (unburnt fuel/hydorcarbons). Most articles are misleading because they refer to the the loss of fuel energy not to unburnt fuel in the combustion. What they are referring to is loss to heat/friction etc. The use of HHO does bring down the combustion temperature slightly and so there is more energy available. Everything has to be exactly right though. To explain all of this will take much more time than I can afford to spend. When doing your own research you must remember to keep combustion efficiency separate from combustion losses in unburnt fuel. Two totally different animals. Fuel has X amount of energy of which roughly 30% to 40% gets used to move the vehicle. The rest is lost to heat/friction etc not unburnt fuel. Some time I get my numbers twisted around but this is close I think.

Glad to see you back and at it again was beginning to get worried. Sorry to hear about the damage.

Link to my previous post: http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....t=unburnt+fuel
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .