Thread: Zarko 1 LPM at 8 amps

Zarko 1 LPM at 8 amps

Zarko, I think it better that you have your own thread. This way we can discusses this without distracting from the original thread.

My question for you is? If this is possible where is the proof. Science says it is impossible that does not make it impossible but it does require someone who is making the claim to give some credible proof. Make a video which shows volts, amps, how it is measured, the design of the reactor and all pertinent facts. I for one would be very interested in seeing how this is done. This is not a vendetta against you or anyone else just a quest for the facts. This has been claimed many times in the past and so far there has been no proof.

Think about it and let me know.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Check this video out posted shortly before his dry cell #16 it features dry cell #11 4 N running 12v 15 amps and producing less then .5 LPM

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTheCar.../2/RW4wOAnQlTM

So you are telling me that a few days later this same person is now getting 1 LPM at 8 amps 14v? This guy should be on that show Ancient Aliens ... cuz I think someone paid him a visit and gave him all the answers.

Thanks for that, Keith. Like watching the grass grow...........
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Greetings from Croatia! I am Danek, work every day new cells and I not selling anything .. never lie ...relaxed ... please..
    -video on my channel with cell 3 holes in the top -looking better-I start measurement on 40sec..and stop on 2min-that is 1.6min
    -look amps-where you see 15 amps?
    -Amper is a line between 8 and 12 = 10A exactly ... -This is a station a few months old, compares the work of a cell with three holes vertically and can say that is rubbish with three holes.
    -I made double tube cell without holes in electrodes...you can see video too..next video is measurement gas..8-9 amps 0.8lpm...clean gas..
    -then I made 11el. -nnnn+nnnn-...electrolite NaOH-1 teaspoon on 2 l destiled water-13.4V in car and 9A 1lpm...but not clear 100%
    then I put more water...1/2 teaspoon NaOH on 2l water --8A 0.8lpm clean gas..13.4V in car
    -then I made dry cell 16...-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+...6.7A 13.4V 1lpm...over relay...
    -next-I installed PWM .. but the stations are not still clean and I had a lot of foam in the tank-8A 1lpm much gas as a clean air .. - Explosive gas, horrible...

I made cells with ss304 and 304l...no 301....weak currents, some of the electrolyte and the cells is no problem for the electrodes

-if someone want make a dry cell 16-no problem .. I do not hide anything

-next what I do is dry cell with pipes..no holes in pipes...5 neutral...
    -and yoe cell with 316l...one electrical engineer, he was soon master of electrical engineering --- he made Yoe cell --- work!!! Battery 1.5V .. spring water inside...car goes to the petrol .. but the car is crazy -fuel fell just not know exactly how many...

-We all have the same interest, give headaches to oil lobby, all of which can be run "with water"
    -central heating next year...with rezonant electrolysis..I hope...
    ----Please ... I despise the lies, the internet is full of them .. garbage...sick people ... I am not the one of them

--and finally ... sorry for my bad English

Each bipolar elektrolizer acts as yoe cell before the beginning of electrolysis ... condition that the station is not "eating amps", high efficiency cells on low amps. Try to change the approach,a high current imposes alternator and the car consumes more fuel, and fuel savings are less.
    --someone who accepts this theory proven in practice can easily try-When the engine is cleaned of carbon deposits and soot it comes to full effect HHO Gas.
    -Energy released by combustion of hydrogen derived with 30Amps and 28% of electrolyte is 10 times weaker than the hydrogen supplied to the small amps without forcing a electrolysis....but monoatomic hydrogen is another story ...