Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New dry cell 8 plates without holes

New dry cell 8 plates without holes

electrodes 250x50mm,6 neutral..
    isolated edges -- holes for water inlet and gas output in the plastic covers.Super pure gas, like air, invisible, terrible explosive ... 3Amps Max power,no heating or jumping amps, PWM unnecessary , it is very easy to install, the production of HHO 0.4lpm ... for the engine to 2500ccm enough - if someone thinks that it is not enough gas? try it ..
    -20% NaOH to 2l water..great for winter

How high is the electrolyte level in this configuration? You know the longer the bubbles travel in the electrolyte the less efficiency there is. The sooner the bubbles can exit the electrolyte the better.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    How high is the electrolyte level in this configuration? You know the longer the bubbles travel in the electrolyte the less efficiency there is. The sooner the bubbles can exit the electrolyte the better.
    20% NaOH...I know..electrolite is 5cm above the top of the cell..
    -The solution is saturated .. I have a new result-4.25Amps max. --- 1lpm/2min. 30sec - I recorded video, the purity of a perfect gas, it is the most powerful gas and that is enough for the 1.9 diesel engine - car power increase and it goes like a bullet
    -Soon coming winter - two to three months, the temperature will drop to-10C ... because I need that cell to spring ...
    [IMG][/IMG]

At a approximately 146 watts that is good with current leakage on top and bottom. I still doubt the gas is dry. There might not be any steam but there will be moisture in the gas. Just the bubbles bursting puts moisture in the gas as well as just traveling through a liquid moisture is picked up first in the reactor and then the bubbler.

I have forgotten which 1.9 L diesel you have. Is it a common rail multi injection like the Fiat engine of just a single injection setup? (One injection per intake stroke)

So far there is no way to avoid freezing without going to full strength electrolyte. Even then it turns to slush when approaching -40 C. The only sure way, is a drain system the is easy and only takes a few minutes both to drain and to fill up again when the engine is started up again and is warmed up which is necessary in extreme weather anyway. This is much easier on heavy equipment like farm tractors etc and part of living in the frozen north. Unfortunately most people only want a plug and play and I can not blame them. There is a lot of us working to solve this problem so I think in time there will be a better solution. A small loss in milage gain is something that will come along with cold weather and not much you can do about it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

gas is dry,no moisture,anything you do not see on the exit.,the cell is just a little warm,25c...that is not first cell,that construction...no leak currents...all coated with epoxy..
    -a little complicated to make

my skoda felicija is a simple diesel.. lucas delphy pump...Direct air intake...
    vw motor-golf,polo...like a tractor ...the most reliable engines

gas is dry,no moisture,anything you do not see on the exit.,the cell is just a little warm,25c...that is not first cell,that construction...no leak currents...all coated with epoxy..
    -a little complicated to make
    Well I guess we will just have agree to disagree. There is no such thing as dry HHO unless it has gone through some kind of dryer to take the moisture out. This can be a dry filter cartridge of something like that. We are not talking about steam. Just blow air through water and the air comes out with moisture in it. There is more moisture in the air on a rainy day than on a dry day. As far as leakage of current..... well there too we differ. Even a well built "dry" reactor will have some current leakage. It has to if the electrolyte is conductive. It is as simple as that. Anything we do to eliminate it just minimizes it at best. Some ways work better than others and a flooded cell be it "wet" or "dry" has current leakage some just a lot less. Current is going to travel on the path of least resistance. Strong electrolyte is a very good conductor. I will leave it at that.

..agree, disagree ... it is not a problem .. any constructive discussion is useful as an explanation of each in this story about HHO.
    -problem is my english..hahaha..
    -My opinion about the construction of cells is:
    ---Always try to get a cell high efficiency at low amps, 10amps max
    --There are still some problems depending on the design, everything has advantages and disadvantages ... now depends on who is our aim
    -perfect gas, a small amp-this gas has a little-a lot of gas, large ampere ... new problem is alternator-my alternator is 70A
    ---all this game with HHO is one big compromise...but we came away with HHO technology .. still needs a lot of work and explore
    ---I will show all the new cells, and their work ... Im going to new models of dry cell ... for now I am very pleased with the results.
    --who knows .. maybe all that someone finds something for yourself and make a good fuel savings.. in Croatia I helped many people with cells, it makes me happy