Thread: this place is a ghost town now

this place is a ghost town now

where did everyone go. did I miss something? did someone make the breakthrough and Smack become the king of HHO land? tell me some stories
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Heltz, Asshat is where we like it. Not seen or heard period. How is the world treating you? Some of us are still around and working on some new things and improving the old ones. Things are tough out there and do not seam to be getting better anytime real soon by the looks of it. Your need to change your signature it leads to nowhere.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    where did everyone go. did I miss something? did someone make the breakthrough and Smack become the king of HHO land? tell me some stories
    Where did YOU go is the question.. When you stopped showin' up this place just died. It's all we can do to keep the lights on... And your electrical engineer buddy- what's his name? Folks just just baled man, like rats from a sinkin' ship. We can't even taunt Nick into coming out of seclusion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are far too many knowledgeable people around here to learn from to take time to post anything, some of us are too busy reading/learning/planning builds.

We are all still here, but some of us have to work to pay the bills.

"D"

Red face

I think its funny how at the HHO forum everyones all buddy buddy wishing each others great aunt sally a good winter when I was pa-rousing a strictly off-the-lot hybrid forum and everyone was at each others throats.