Thread: Making a HHO Kit

Making a HHO Kit

Hi
    starting this off as a hobby. would like to make a hho kit initially producing 1-2 LPM. i do understand the theory behind how it works but would like some help in the actual making of it (design of plates, sizes, etc). could you point me in the right direction for a website that can give me drawings or something of the sort or could someone here help me out
    thanks

Sure, no problem. Go to the top of the page and click on general discussions. On the right hand side and down a little bit you will see a horizontal line of numbers in little boxes. Click on "101" and start reading from there, until you get back to here. Everything you ever wanted to know about any of this stuff but didn't want to research...

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're the best, Gus!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

go on youtube and check out videos of other people's projects.. Determine which would be easy for you to build, wet setup or dry cell. Since i have some tools I am going wiht drycell though i put my project on hold for now. Wet setup looks to be easier to build with basic stuff.

Hypertek,
    There is no doubt that a wet cell is easier to build, but unless someone is just doing this to watch the pretty bubbles, we don't encourage anyone to build one simply from the standpoints of safety and of time and money wastage. The tech is very old and proven, so even from the standpoint of "proof of concept" it's unnecessary, unless perhaps for a school science fair project where the pretty bubbles are sure to elicit oohs and aahhhs. I'll even go a short way out on the limb and say that we actively discourage folks from building them, knowing that the inertia of having a working unit in hand lends itself to the installation in a vehicle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

build a "Lee" cell. its dry but makes ya wet.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

and always does cool explodey things with your intake manifold
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

LOL Helz. Damn, I've really missed your sick mind.....................
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php