+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: VW TDi Jetta 1.9L

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evangelos View Post
    let me provide some background:

    i have a jetta mk4 (1.9L) and mk5 (1.9L) but now only the mk4 is running on HHO.

    mk4 options:

    * larger nozzles (205)
    * chip
    * the modifications gave me 10% more mileage when my wife drives the car
    * installed wet cell HHO at aprox. 20amps stable and got 200km extra on the tank with 100% Biodiesel not diesel.
    * removed the ecu that was chipped and added the stock ecu and reduced electrolyt to 10amps and lost 100km
    * now i am with stock with 15amps and the power is fantastic; you see when i can the chipped ecu i had a lot of power to the redline. Now i have power to the redline but no modified ecu BUT running at 15 amps.
    * i do not think I am taxing the alternator at 15 amps.
    * my other problem is that if i have power i drive like a madman. of course this is the case because i make my fuel but biodiesel is not good in the cold Montreal winter weather (-35C).

    *I am waiting for a dry cell to arrive from

    http://www.hho2u.com/Best_hho_dry_cell_design.html

    just to test the difference. The seller told me the same thing that volo is not required and even no electronics once the electrolyt is stable.
    20A?! OK...
    -but this "best cell" with 3 holes is a sh1t...dont buy that...if you want buy a good cell then with 1holes in the top...250W for 1lpm is not a cell,that is zombie who eating amps...
    -my alternator is 70A-----20A cell in my car is like a suicide
    -greater load on the alternator-greater fuel consumption

    -fiat stilo 1.4 16V--6A cell 19 electrodes 5n..0.7lpm...6l/100km
    -before hho 7.5-8l /100km
    -no effie..nothing....

    -you have poor result with a jetta....but youre car-youre choice...I dont want be boring and tiring....I drive my 1.9L vw motor 4l/100km...just a 0.4lpm...4.5A max...the purest and most powerful hho that can produce

  2. #12

    Default

    yEAH, i WENT THERE AND READ UP ON IT ALSO... Whoops, sorry.. It's just more junk.. It just depresses me that so many sellers understand so little about their products. Let me look around, maybe I can find something that with a little work can be made acceptable...

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_The_Carper View Post
    -you have poor result with a jetta....but youre car-youre choice...I dont want be boring and tiring....I drive my 1.9L vw motor 4l/100km...just a 0.4lpm...4.5A max...the purest and most powerful hho that can produce
    but we have the same engine and the only difference might be the nozzles depending where you are in world.

    20A was on my first try but none the less at this point the results running on 15amps is superb equal to a stage 3 map.

    your 1.9L 4L/100km is with stock nozzles?
    upgrade 5th gear?
    what type of cell are you running?
    what is your driving ratio ex. 100% autorout?
    what temp does your cell run at?
    is your cell installed behind the bumper or in the engine bay (behind the rad?)
    do you use a venturi that applies vacuum to the HHO?

    can you please post some pictures of your install (send me a PM and I will give you my email adress), it will be greatly appreciated as I do have a 2nd install to do...

    which cell(s) do you recommend?

    thanks for the help
    Last edited by evangelos; 10-01-2011 at 10:44 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    yEAH, i WENT THERE AND READ UP ON IT ALSO... Whoops, sorry.. It's just more junk.. It just depresses me that so many sellers understand so little about their products. Let me look around, maybe I can find something that with a little work can be made acceptable...
    this cell with 3 holes We worked in the Croatia-HHO forum also ... the horror of the cell
    -hole in the middle, the leaking current and cell begins to produce steam
    -usefulness of gas is up to 5A max, the bigger amps gas is poor, useless
    -in fact I do video comparisons of the average cell with that garbage.
    -closing the middle hole of cells is more effective ... 30%
    -Yet it remains a hole in the bottom ... a big hole 8.5mm in a row-that Holes and pulling 4A too much..too big holes...
    Last edited by Mr_The_Carper; 10-02-2011 at 06:27 AM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_The_Carper View Post
    20A?! OK...
    -but this "best cell" with 3 holes is a sh1t...dont buy that...if you want buy a good cell then with 1holes in the top...250W for 1lpm is not a cell,that is zombie who eating amps...
    -my alternator is 70A-----20A cell in my car is like a suicide
    -greater load on the alternator-greater fuel consumption

    -fiat stilo 1.4 16V--6A cell 19 electrodes 5n..0.7lpm...6l/100km
    -before hho 7.5-8l /100km
    -no effie..nothing....

    -you have poor result with a jetta....but youre car-youre choice...I dont want be boring and tiring....I drive my 1.9L vw motor 4l/100km...just a 0.4lpm...4.5A max...the purest and most powerful hho that can produce
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_The_Carper View Post
    this cell with 3 holes We worked in the Croatia-HHO forum also ... the horror of the cell
    -hole in the middle, the leaking current and cell begins to produce steam
    -usefulness of gas is up to 5A max, the bigger amps gas is poor, useless
    -in fact I do video comparisons of the average cell with that garbage.
    -closing the middle hole of cells is more effective ... 30%
    -Yet it remains a hole in the bottom ... a big hole 8.5mm in a row-that Holes and pulling 4A too much..too big holes...
    can then suggest a cell that works?
    I am new to this kind of stuff so can you please refer me something that works.

  6. #16

    Default

    [email protected]
    -15 electrodes 120x100mm.. -NNNNNN+NNNNNN-
    -1 hole in the top 8mm
    -down in the corner 1 hole 4mm left,then next electrode right, next left again and so to the end .. right-left-right-left to the last electrode
    -water inlet and outlet gas on one side...rubber seal, 2-3mm
    --AMPS 6-8 max

    if you difficult this cell, make a 100x100 with o-ring seals... in the same way
    Last edited by Mr_The_Carper; 10-02-2011 at 09:53 AM.

  7. Default

    this is available also for the 1.8 T Skoda ( on gas, not diesel)? 150 hp, 20V
    I need the same amount of hho/minutes as an 1.9 diesel engine? About HHO 0.4lpm ?
    I need an small unit. I do not have enough place on my engine. It is very tight there.

    I also I am afraid because the gas is very explosive.. ( I always have ..children and wife in my car )
    Where to read some data about the best materials, electrodes ,steel, rubber, etc? some links?
    Thank you
    Last edited by aladin; 10-03-2011 at 09:30 PM.

  8. Default steel plates

    Thank you

    That is what I understand from your explanations. Also I have many unknown variables..
    Please see the attachment

    If I make mistakes, please correct me
    Dan
    Attached Images

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aladin View Post
    Thank you

    That is what I understand from your explanations. Also I have many unknown variables..
    Please see the attachment

    If I make mistakes, please correct me
    Dan
    that is O.K.
    look this



    In Romania, the winters are cold like in Croatia- so you can move up polarity ... 6n winter or 5n --4n summer
    -on 4n the cell is very fast,no need strong electolite
    -for winter you mast have 15% NaOH on 5n or 20% on 6n-

  10. #20

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by aladin View Post
    this is available also for the 1.8 T Skoda ( on gas, not diesel)? 150 hp, 20V
    I need the same amount of hho/minutes as an 1.9 diesel engine? About HHO 0.4lpm ?
    I need an small unit. I do not have enough place on my engine. It is very tight there.

    I also I am afraid because the gas is very explosive.. ( I always have ..children and wife in my car )
    Where to read some data about the best materials, electrodes ,steel, rubber, etc? some links?
    Thank you
    ss304 or ss316l...
    cut with sharp scissors-I "borrowed" where I work last rubber of the JCB
    -very good rubber...hahahah..
    -you can buy o-rings for 100x100 plates...

    -gas is not dangerous if you do that well .. just ride and enjoy it, believe me-while I'm alive HHO does not go out of the car

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts