Thread: MMO coated Ti plates.

MMO coated Ti plates.

Hello. Have a deal if any one is interested. I have some MMO coated 2.5 X 6 inch anodes. I don't have the time or the talent to build an HHO cell. Do you. I'll send you the anodes you make to cells, keep one and send me back one. I can offer tech advice about the material. I just lack the tools of time to make one my self. I have larger sheets also. PM me or post if anyone is interested

What advantage do you expect to get using MMO coated Ti or is this just an experiment?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Talking

I am not realy looking for anything per say. I work for a company that makes them in mass. We make pool chlorinators, and HHO plates for a few company's. Well a while back I purchased a bunch of off sized cut plates for scrap prices. So I thought a few things. One, I would realy like a small to medium sized torch. Two this stuff just isn't available to people that are interested in expairamenting with it. It's uncommon to find good MMO material. For anything close to reasonable. This is all Ru based, MMO coating. I have it in several loadings. That all being said I coat them, I test them, but I dont have the shop to make anything with them. When I bought the stuff I thought I would have the time and space to set up to do it.... I don't lol. So I thought this would be a good compromise for someone with tools and talent but didn't want to go broke buying MMO.

OK that makes a lot of sense. I am sorry I am so busy or I would take you up on your offer. I will keep you in mind if I ever want to test some MMO plates, to put to rest some on going debates in this area. Thanks for the explanation.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

i would be interested in putting one together I have just the opposite problem i have done many hours of research and watched a ton of video and want very much much to build a system but do not have the money to buy the plates.you can send me a message at bullheads101 at G mail