Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plate spaceing

I surely do not want to discourage anyone from trying this but been there done that. The flow problems, spacing problems, are very complex. I did get it to work but because of both flow and spacing irregularities it was not even as efficient as a normal open bath reactor, much less a sealed circulating reactor. I hate to think of the money and time I spent on that baby. LOL I guess some one with a lot more money, time and smarts could figure it out. Each unipolar set of winds have to be in their own container and then wired in series. Space is another problem. Well just rehashing all the problems in my head is giving me a headache. After all the time and money if you do get it right you come back to the same thing. You can only get so efficient with brute force. That is it so why not keep it simple. There is no holly grail even though I keep looking. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

i have a lot of friends in the metal working industry and i also studied manufacture engineering and processes in school.

stainless coils
    http://www.lestermetals.com/stainless-steel-sheet.html

is what im looking at using.

and a hundred more!!!

I told you been there done that. Not a single one of those are what would be called an efficient reactor either. Good luck.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    and a hundred more!!!

I told you been there done that. Not a single one of those are what would be called an efficient reactor either. Good luck.

What are some bench mark numbers

L per amp

amp per plate area

what are people truly maxing out at

what is the ranges of a truly efficient cell

Sorry im a numbers guy.

What are some bench mark numbers

L per amp

amp per plate area

what are people truly maxing out at

what is the ranges of a truly efficient cell

Sorry im a numbers guy.
    Well that is a loaded question to me. My answer is based on brute force no added energy of any kind.

For gas not having all moisture taken out 125 watts or less per LPM.

For gas having all the moisture taken out 172.5 watts or slightly less per LPM.

Because of some very recent data I am unable to state what I would call accurate information regarding amps per square inch of active area. This is being tested but will require a number of weeks and possibly months more. The current rule is between .25 to .5 amps per active area on one side of one plate in a bipolar reactor.

You being a numbers guy must know you can twist them around 7 ways to Sunday to get them to say what you want. Build it and test it is the real answer. Like I always say 1+1 has two answer 2 or 11 just depends on your point of view. You can tell I am not a numbers guy.

thank you
    now when i get ready to test i have a bench mark judge against