Thread: Can I increase fuel mileage on a 2008 Mazda Tribute? Please help.

Can I increase fuel mileage on a 2008 Mazda Tribute? Please help.

Hello all,

I just joined this forum and I am glad I did. My current mileage for my Mazda is 20 miles per gallon in the city and 26 in the highway. I am looking for a HHO car kit that really works. The reason that I ask is because my wife and I are expecting our first born. It's a boy! We spend about $40 once a week on gas. This is our only car right now and we drive a lot. Since we expect our son to be born around Thanksgiving I am trying to save some money here and there. When he grows up I want to teach him everything I know especially about HHO!

If someone can direct me to a article, website something that will increase my fuel mileage I would really appreciate it. Every time I fill up my Mazda Tribute at the gas station I think to myself there has to be a better way to increase my fuel economy. Thanks for reading.

Linuxguy0481

Welcome, and hope you use this forum to your advantage over the long run.

What I am about to say will not be liked by many but I consider it to be true. If I was you I would not waste your money on HHO to try and get better mileage to save money in the time you have. The reason, even with a lot of driving, there is no way you will recover your investment by thanksgiving with what is available in the market place at the moment. Others might disagree but I for one would not want to see you putting yourself in a worse position. I would start driving as carefully as possible with the proverbial egg between your foot and the throttle and using some hyper mileage techniques. When you have more time and not a major expensive and life changing event coming so soon you can get into working on getting mileage by the use of HHO. A really good system is not cheap and the time required to learn and get it set right is something you might not have at the moment. I hope this helps. Do a lot or research before you jump.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

@ myoldyourgold: Thank you for the reply. I do intend to this later on. In a few years when I have the funds and more time. There is so much to look at though when I did a bit of the research. When I do want to look at this again in the future what is a HHO system that I can put on my vehicle? I am not sure what is a good one and there are so many.

Thanks again for the reply.

Ha, ya I agree, dont go trying to save money in the time you have, hell i have been at this for years and have spent thousands, and saved, well i saved a cat from getting caught in my fan belt once.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com