I spent $5000 on parts to test and develope a Hydrogen (HHO) system to enhance the burn of Internal Combustion Engines. We see these systems all over the internet at $1000++ each and more. After extensive very closely controlled tests I found that injecting HHO into the engine has no effect whatsoever on fuel consumption. I thought I would be spending my time turning 10% gain into 20% gain for example - I had no idea that HHO does not work at all. So now I have this huge lot of equipment and materials that is useless to me. I will be happy to get rid of this worthless stuff at half price. Inventory includes 4 completed electrolysers, PWM power supplies, two complete sets of 9 pc's Omega flowmeters for liquid and gas, sheets of 16Ga SS and Titanium, 0-50A 0-50V variable power supplies, plastic resavoir tanks, sheets of 1/2 inch thick acrylic, sheets of gasket material, 100's of plastic pipe fittings, plastic tubing, etc etc. Everything is here you need to manufacture useless HHO Systems that do not work and then sell to the gullible Public like me. cb_chapman@yahoo.com