Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chevy 4.3L Vortec ECU

thunderball, i havent read the entire post. do you have at least a 2LPM hho sys? if not, the HHo provided might not be enough to aid in lowering mpg. And i agree the a better EFIE would most likely help by at least 10%

WHen all else fails get a 4cyl. or a middle of the road engine like a 2.5L, the old T100s had 2.7L im looking into getting 1 of those.

i havent read the entire post. do you have at least a 2LPM hho sys?
    To size a reactor or plates for that matter you need to add 1 lpm over the .5 lpm per liter size of engine size rule of thumb. A 4.3 liter engine should have a reactor that puts out about 3.5 LPM. The reason for this is you never want to be running your reactor at max all the time and some engines, for what ever reason, work better with more but a lot with less. Now to complicate it more the HHO must be more than just quantity. If you are dumping a lot of moisture or poor quality of HHO into the mix you are not going to see the returns. Metered moisture in a dry climate is excellent but does not do a whole lot in climates that have more moisture in the air to begin with especially when you are not metering it. There are some exceptions and that is where the moisture is negatively charged. (negative ions) I could add more but will have to bite my tongue here.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hmm 3.5LPM thats a lota gas and alot of amps to supply the reactor. So basically sell your car dude lol... didnt know all variables. Someones done a little bit of research.