Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Dingel's Honeycomb-Separator

As Mr. Dingle said, From 12volts dc to ignition coil ac then convert to dc thru the system. Might possible to have inverter using ignition coil then step-down converter dc.

That statement of his is confusing because in one of his videos he does a bench test of the system on a car battery no AC coil there? (from what you can see)

There has been more than one contradictory statement made by Dingle. I have not been able to determine if it was because he changed some of his methods over the years, or if it was to mislead, or just him getting forgetful as he got older. None the less there are obviously enough people that assisted him who should be aware of exactly what he did, not to mention the actual car and device. Who is in control of all of that? If this is truly a working water car, and I have no real evidence that it isn't, then who is holding up the information now and why? I have read all of his reasons but they no longer apply. Even though the research is interesting and might turn up something, I see no reason to spend more time until there is better verifiable evidence to support Dingles claims. It is like looking for a lost gold mine that actually might exist but also might not.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by rpatten View Post
    That statement of his is confusing because in one of his videos he does a bench test of the system on a car battery no AC coil there? (from what you can see)
    The bench test is only to prove that water is actually the source of lighting the bulb...Today, anyone can also do that.. inside the reactor, put a capacitor on series to the cell and when you disconnect the battery the bulb will still lighted because of the electrons produced inside the cell.

You may search all his videos and other pictures taken by some hobbyist. you will notice a second ignition coil...and the one with interview with a Japanese national..

I have come up with this technique...my ignition coil circuit with 220 ac output is already working.....my regulated ignition coil driver is ready, pwm ready..only my MOT transformer and the cell is still on going...

@rpatten ... sorry to hear your results haven't been successful yet and well done for trying... I'm still convinced bismuth holds the key... The honeycomb picture above was just one I found on Google to demonstrate the honeycomb effect - if you look closely they are bees inside it...

Daniel's unit is/was definitely genuine... as I inspected it and drove the car and it ran on nothing else but HHO from ordinary tap water - I even tasted it... just to make 100% sure.

We currently think that there's a connection between the heavy water H3O and the number of electrons in the outer shell of the bismuth...

While we're still trying to fathom this one out and if you still want 30+ LMP check this one out:

http://www.punchhho.com/

For interest, here's my latest video collection of interesting devices:

http://dinglefoundation.com/water-th...-of-nature.php

All the best

ethospete

ethospete at gmail dot com

@myoldyourgold The feedback I got from the Philippines was that when Daniel passed away his son flew over from the States and everything was very quickly and conveniently 'disposed' of. As you rightly say, the only leads left there now are his assistants which, when I was there in March 2008, were two young women and a young man... all of whom seemed to be pretty up to speed with everything and how it all worked. But, as you say, again like looking for a needle in a haystack now.

Stan Meyers original unit and Daniel's are the only two units I've found that use very low current and ordinary tap water (no electrolyte)... so are using some new form of unconventional electrolysis... I believe that the way in which the two units work is different but... somehow they both got the same end results.

All the best

ethospete

Quote Originally Posted by HornerDees View Post
    bismuth is dimagnetic, so is water. so the water is being crushed by the fields...... anyone ever try Ultrahigh-pressure electrolysis? It should be vary efficient. any thoughts???? was his setup bolted together??? under pressure?
    No, it was at normal pressure... just had a cover plate held down with two wingnuts where you topped it up with water... the HHO gas then went out from the outlet tube and into a bubbler...

All the best

ethospete

Please view this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubY25mClGQ

In 0.28, you may notice that he is using a tube...

i love this thread so much new info and hope for a greener tomorrow. thanks so much

Daniel's car was the real conversion to water as fuel! I have great respect for that!
    But as Meyer or others he tried to mislead the "audience" and I not have anything against that.
    There are "open sourcers" who do that all the time!
    Well, my opinion for purpose of "honeycomb" : third electrode that create the large capacitor ( who power the bulb and provide "new form of energy") and induce water protolysis. down there is probably the electrolyser who electrolyse one of ionic form of water ( Hydroxil OH - negative charged or Hydronium H3O - positive charged) created by protolysis.
    No magic but still not know if he used AC or pulse the DC ( not think he had access to a PWM or any sort and not know - now- how to pulse DC..maybe a ignition coil..? ).
    Attached is possible method with AC and the distant electrode may be in top of water container as a honeycomb mesh.
    If someone can imagine a DC/AC inverter that not use sophisticated electronics or a simple device to get pulsed DC from that battery with technology available at that time then we may run a test.
    In any case the gas was not regular HHO ( only 43% Hydrogen as far I remember) so probably he electrolysed Hydronium and the honeycomb was second cathode. That acid water should be also the source of water since he used also water ( gas - even HHO - was not the fuel in any succesfull conversions).
    H3O - acid water need some H2 ( as igniter) and air, pressure and a spark ( with previous ionization induced ) to release more molecular H than we can count by energofag electrolysis. Is instant sequences of chain reaction events that overheat the water left and reformed. Engine will run on steam and that create the further troubles.
    Daniel said that he solved that with that oil.
    I propose a Borate as light electrolyte and lubricator.
    Not so soon but I will try that hypothesis. Now I have normal electrolyser project to finish!