hello guys.....i'm new here,

i've been reading on hho's for over a year and i was at first skeptical until i met a fellow car enthusiast who had a home made kit installed in his studebaker.

he swore that without the kit, his car would idle roughly(low compression) and pollute badly.. i should have exchanged contact info but i was running late for an appointment.

i've searched close to a dozen sites and they all claim to be the best... 2 of them are ebay sellers(hydroclubusa being the seller i remember).

i own a 1993 toyota mr2(2.2L non-turbo in stock form).

i have modded my engine to include a turbo(ct26). a couple of site claimed that i need a system that produces 1 liter of hho per liter of engine displacement.

i am seriously confused.. prices range from $350 - $1000. i've looked for a tutorial on a diy write up.. haven't found one yet that explains explicitly how to build it.

i will be uprgrading my turbo up to a ct20b and using a megasquirt engine management standalone.

i read a thread using afc like apexi's safc.. for the same cost of an afc unit a megasquirt ems with give full control of your air/fuel ration and with complete management of all engine sensors.. megasquirting will be a very nice option for many of you hho veterans.

you help and suggestions are appreciated.