Thread: Separating hydrogen from HHO!

Separating hydrogen from HHO!

Hey!

I am a newbie in the HHO world, and me and my friend are about to build a drycell. We have made a design with 7 plates +NNNNN- that gives us HHO as a product, but we want to separate the hydrogen for storage purposes. Is it possible to separate it in its HHO-form or does it have to be separated once it's produced? How do you separate it?

Thanks,
    Adam A

Wait, what would that diaphram be made of? If there's any kind of metal on it, then hydrogen will start to be made on the oxygen side (or maybe vise versa), since the diaphram will 'act' as another plate because of the electrical flow through the diaphram. However, if the diaphram is made of some sort of plastic, then there won't be any electrical flow through the water at all.

Look at all of the related videos by Bill Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wUg53epmzM
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by cpaiin View Post
    Wait, what would that diaphram be made of? If there's any kind of metal on it, then hydrogen will start to be made on the oxygen side (or maybe vise versa), since the diaphram will 'act' as another plate because of the electrical flow through the diaphram. However, if the diaphram is made of some sort of plastic, then there won't be any electrical flow through the water at all.
    I second this post. If this could be done I would think rolled/coiled plates would be the best way to separate the gas, with some kind of membrane in between.

Would a cloth or fabric work, maybe a coarse paper of some kind? This would allow water to saturate it but allow the flow of electricity through the water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIIn1pIYWk