Thread: Diesel question

Diesel question

Anyone in the forum familiar with the diesel engine in the "Bluebird" buses. I am about to buy a 1997 Blue bird bus to use for experiment on mixing water injection and HHO.

Ready set go: Here's Gus...come on Gus I know you will be the first to pitch something back to me.

International T444E (7.3L Powerstroke). Too easy! Come on Chief, throw me a tough one! LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does anyone have any numbers about how much HHO gas is lost or a re-combine rate when the gas enters the turbo and travels thru the intercooler? Or does anyone have info on gas processors to keep the gas in it's HHO state?

"D"

Went to see some family this weekend and the diesel drivers are running the new 2010 gmc trucks that have the exhaust fluid, has anyone had an issue with this stuff freezing or turning to mush in the winter?

Thanks in advance.

Went to see some family this weekend and the diesel drivers are running the new 2010 gmc trucks that have the exhaust fluid, has anyone had an issue with this stuff freezing or turning to mush in the winter?
    I think it is ammonia based and can get way down there before it freezes solid. I can not imagine they would put out a product that will not work in the frozen north but I guess they have done it before so could do it again. I will ask around and see what they say about it in North Dakota.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Anyone in the forum familiar with the diesel engine in the "Bluebird" buses. I am about to buy a 1997 Blue bird bus to use for experiment on mixing water injection and HHO.
    Ben in 1997 and in most years there where more than one model of bus made. If you can give us the model like TC/1000, TC/2000, CV200 etc. The 1997 that I have a test system on has a 5.9 Cummins Turbo. I think it was the original engine but am not sure. Some of them had the Commins 8.3L turbo in them. I also have a Bluebird motor home with a Cat C7.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hello! My name is Daly and I wanted to thank you all guys for information of this kind, that really was helpful and useful to get to know this data. I never knew this before!