Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using 772 Kit with Simple MAF Enhancer, still no improvements!

I agree. One thing I noticed about the product being sold on eBay "http://www.ebay.com/itm/250912347681?item=250912347681&viewitem=&vxp=mtr", it switches between sensors every 30 seconds, this way we can keep engine lean through MAF and EFIE. Now, keeping engine on just one enhancer spawns error codes and shows engine light. It switches as soon as it time for ECU to raise error code. I hope and pray that this device may work for me, otherwise, it will be end of HHO for me! I've already tried performance chip, MAF enhancer alone, now its EFIE's turn.

I agree. One thing I noticed about the product being sold on eBay "http://www.ebay.com/itm/250912347681?item=250912347681&viewitem=&vxp=mtr", it switches between sensors every 30 seconds, this way we can keep engine lean through MAF and EFIE. Now, keeping engine on just one enhancer spawns error codes and shows engine light. It switches as soon as it time for ECU to raise error code. I hope and pray that this device may work for me, otherwise, it will be end of HHO for me! I've already tried performance chip, MAF enhancer alone, now its EFIE's turn.
    You rarely see me recommending anything but the referenced EFIE is one of the best so far and if anything is going to help it will.

I am still not convinced that the electronics are totally to blame. It might be necessary to have a closer look at the reactor and the whole setup. Some vehicles are more touchy than others even of the same make and model. So it is not an exact science because of wear and tear etc. but you should be able to see some improvement unless the gas being produced just does not cut it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    You rarely see me recommending anything but the referenced EFIE is one of the best so far and if anything is going to help it will.

I am still not convinced that the electronics are totally to blame. It might be necessary to have a closer look at the reactor and the whole setup. Some vehicles are more touchy than others even of the same make and model. So it is not an exact science because of wear and tear etc. but you should be able to see some improvement unless the gas being produced just does not cut it.
    Cool, I've ordered one for my Corolla (still need to confirm the type of 02 sensor on my car). So am I right to say that, we bring down car's performance in terms of engine power, by reducing the amount of fuel injected. Then we inject HHO to recover the lost power, however this requires further tweaking on 02 sensors to not report excessive oxygen in that case...?

I am also sure this device will work, as the guy mentioned the device works on each sensor for 30 seconds before it raises DTC in ECU. Also, it has thermal switch which is really very important as if we have enhancers running at the time of starting engine, it will definitely damage the engine and its related components plus I've seen that it takes very long time to start engine most of the times.