Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to find out O2 sensor type for Civic 2007+

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    This is the unit I am referring to and the seller. I do not promote this seller or any of his other products!! The tuning center other than this flaw is the best available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tuning-101-C...item3cbc40341a
    I see... but I am talking about this one I ordered couple of days back:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-MODEL-T...item3a6b88143e

It has thermal switch in it which activates device after certain temperature. I agree with the theory Darol Mason explains, however I need to see it in works. I just ordered his HHO kit also, as I am loosing faith in 772 kit I purchased from hhokitsdirect.com, their support is also one of the reasons I want to now stay away from it. The new kit is fairly small and simple, I will be able to install it pretty close to air intake where as for 772, I had to install it in trunk! Its too big to fit in my Corolla 2000.

FYI the link to the kit I purchased is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Most-Efficie...item3a66bb7798

I must have edited my post after you read it. I had the wrong link. I doubt you will have to much more success with his kit. I have not tested his system but know some who have and understanding how it works I have problems with it and his claims. I could be wrong and will be very interested you your findings. I agree with the 772 or that design. I believe it will go the route of many others as there are more failures than success. Time will tell.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I must have edited my post after you read it. I had the wrong link.
    Oh no! I bought the same device ( So if you say there is only one issue which is MAFe starts even if thermal switch is no triggered, then fine. As I told you in my previous post, I will put a relay with HHO switch and will bypass the AFR device for MAF connection, once I turn the HHO on, then I will use AFR. You can also do the same thing. If you can open this device, you can also trace the wiring and connect NPN or PNP transistor to drive relay which will bypass the AFR upon turned off.

Thanks for the the advice but I want mine to be right from the beginning and am dealing directly with the manufacture because I am reviewing the product and will be posting my review when finished. I have found the manufacture to be very good and I have confidence that the product will be excellent in the end which is more than I can say for the dealer selling it. Darol is OK do not misunderstand me just not my type I guess and I do not agree with his advertising, understanding of HHO and a few other things, but I guess competition forces some of what he does on eBay.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .