Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO instal in SEAT ibiza 1.4l gas

Quote Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
    Hello again !!!
    I have some questions ..first of all i must say that i have a wideband sensor in front ,and a narowband after the catalyst.
    When i turn clokwise the knob on my fuelsaver-mpg Efie i can feel the car loosing performans ..is this a corect sing that i have conected the efie to the sensor??
    The efie has also another knob for the second narowband sensor .i can mesure there with my multimeter the milivolts that im giving to the sensor ...also i can see the sensor voltag in my diagnostik tool to ghange as i add voltage.I cant feel the car loosing performanse when i tune the back sensor ,,is this normal ??
    I can almost get the sensor to 0.9 volts and nothing hapents to the idle ..is it ok ??
    this is what happens when you use stupid EFIE tuners with one set setting. when using a 1 setting EFIE, you lean back on all the RPMs even the ones that are weak then you will feel it and you will have a lag, LAG!

but if you should use a AFC of some sort like say a VAFC1 where you can tune EACH RPM base on the torque/power you need, then you could better work out the LAG spots wouldn't you?

my two cents sir, Learn all you can about AFC's and use one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuhqp...eature=related

Im in this forum to learn about HHO so thank you ill check that