Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuse Problem

Ok that is even worse. This will not work with full strength electrolyte. 4.6 volts per cell/pair/plate. The amps are split by 2. 4 groups of 7 plates each +NN-NN+. They must be in series?? If you changed each group to -NNNNN+ and wired the groups in series (4 stacks) you would bring the voltage down to 2.3 and divide the amps by 4 and be able to run full strength electrolyte in the winter and make much better gas in the summer. The gas production will go down but moisture is all that is going down. This will show you that in some cases when the MMW goes down it is a good thing. It is not how much gas but volume of moisture in the gas that distorts the MMW's. A very poor reactor could have a 12 MMW but be producing mostly moisture. You might not be able to even see the moisture.

It might not be physically practical to make the suggested changes with that design. I suspect you are way over driving the plates. .5 amps max per square inch of active area. How big is each disk and how wide is the gaskets or are they O rings?

The reason this design requires a cooling coil is because it is being over driven wasting energy in making heat and not the most efficient reactor. Make sure you are using a very good bubbler system or your throttle body and other components will get eaten up. It shows some interesting design thought on the makers part and maybe with some changes be OK.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

The reason this design requires a cooling coil is because it is being over driven wasting energy in making heat and not the most efficient reactor. Make sure you are using a very good bubbler system or your throttle body and other components will get eaten up. It shows some interesting design thought on the makers part and maybe with some changes be OK.[/QUOTE]

The bubbler im using is the one that came with the kit ? Im looking to buy another 3 cells but after reading your reply it wont be from this company.Could you recommend anyone who could build me some cells that can run full strength electrolyte ? all cells are going on the same model trucks with 2.5 direct injection non turbo diesels as im confused.com

T Man you are putting me on the spot. It is impossible for me to test all reactors made and most if not all have some design flaws even though they are minor based on what I have tested. There is a lot of information on this forum that tells you exactly what a good reactor will be composed of. I would look for one that has all or most of them or the one lacking the least. I think I posted a list at one time necessary features. My memory is not as good as it should be and the volume of information is so much I am not going to try and remember it all. I will look for the list though. Maybe some one else will remember and post a link.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thank you