Thread: wideband sensor wiring

wideband sensor wiring

Hello !!! i need some help with a wideband sensor conection to my efie
    My cars sensor is an NTK JAPAN type with 5 wires.When the engine is running i have:
    1.blue 13.20v
    2.yellow. 3.85-4.15v
    3.white. 3.30-4.00v
    4.grey 4.25v
    5.black 3.80v
    Do i need to conect the yelow or the grey???
    please HELP!!!

There is a lot of seemingly conflicting information on this. Can you give us the make and model of the car to make it a little easier.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

well...my car is a SEAT IBIZA 1.4L 16V .Model 06/2002.

ok i think i got it ....i install the Efie from fuelsaver-mpg.
    This is an enhaser for the wideband and the narowband for my car.
    I managed to find at last the wright wire(i believe so),it has to be the grey one ...its the one that has 4.2v constant wile engine is running at idle .
    it has to be that because when i conect it to the efie and tuen the cnob clockwise it can almost turn off the engine so it does something ...
    As for the sensor after the catalytic converter this is a narowband and i have it also conected to the efie ..this is trimed at 260mv from the efie.
    Today i did some klm with the efie on and the hho on .
    Traveling with 80kph at some points at a relatively flat hiway the engine seamed a litle underpowered so i trimed the wideband sensor to the point that it run ok .
    Im know at the testing period
    Also i changed the NaOH with KOH and i run it at 15A ..no pwm
    im geting about 0.6-0.7 liters off gas per minute and my car is 1.4liter 100hp
    Do i need more hho??
    Does the ECU need time or maybe a big travel to adapt with the knew situation....antil now i used hho without efie .

Also i changed the NaOH with KOH and i run it at 15A ..no pwm
    im geting about 0.6-0.7 liters off gas per minute and my car is 1.4liter 100hp
    Do i need more hho??
    Does the ECU need time or maybe a big travel to adapt with the knew situation....antil now i used hho without efie
    That should be enough HHO but some time it requires more or less. Why did you change to KOH?

You must reboot the ECM after you make changes. I would do that a few time during the first month maybe once every two weeks depending on how much you drive or even weekly. Disconnect the battery terminals and leave them off for a few minutes. I touch the terminals together but this is not necessary. This has helped some vehicles maintain the settings. But has not made any difference in some.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Well i changed the NaOH mostly becowse i had ordered the KOH and i wanted to try it .I post some resalts as soon as i have any

I have learned much.

There is a lot of apparently inconsistent details on this. Can you provide us with the design of the car to create it a little simpler.