Thread: What about making a "HHO facts, theories, test, results - what worked - what didn't"

Question What about making a "HHO facts, theories, test, results - what worked - what didn't"

As someone somewhat new to the HHO scene, I am curious as to what has been tried, tested, what works and what doesn't. Would ti be possible for a thread to be created where people post things that they have found to be true in the endevors to make a working HHO generator. Things such as:

Non-corrosive electrodes must be used in construction. Stainless steel works for both positive and negative while aluminum will only work as the negative as when it is negative it doesn't build up oxidation or corrode.

IMO by posting things like this, it would enable everyone to take a look at what others have tried and tested and extrapolate from that. It would save MUCH wasted time in doing what has already been done just to find that it doesn't work. It might also spur some good ideas from sharing the knowledge as well.

The only problem I could see, which I really hope is not a problem, is trolls posting dis-info but I hope the knowledgeable people here will be able to spot these posts.

So what do you think?

Ive tried:
    1 - carbon rods
    2 - 304 and 316 stainless plates
    3 - Titamium plates
    4 - several types of electrolyte - Koh is the best for me.
    5 - wet and dry cell - Wet works best for me (cant get the dry to not leak over time
    6 - Ive found that some engines dont benifit from HHO, in what ever shape or form
    7 - U do need some type of dryer before it goes into the engine.
    8 - U should use some kind of adjuster to adjust the O2 and map sensors.

I have more, but dont remember right now.

And my best improvement was 18 - 20% consistantly - and that is with below.

My best and most reliable is KOH with titanium plates - wet cell, and O2 and map sensor adjusters. And i dont use it in winter cause i dont use a PWM and the cell freezes.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    Ive tried:
    1 - carbon rods
    2 - 304 and 316 stainless plates
    3 - Titamium plates
    4 - several types of electrolyte - Koh is the best for me.
    5 - wet and dry cell - Wet works best for me (cant get the dry to not leak over time
    6 - Ive found that some engines dont benifit from HHO, in what ever shape or form
    7 - U do need some type of dryer before it goes into the engine.
    8 - U should use some kind of adjuster to adjust the O2 and map sensors.

I have more, but dont remember right now.

And my best improvement was 18 - 20% consistantly - and that is with below.

My best and most reliable is KOH with titanium plates - wet cell, and O2 and map sensor adjusters. And i dont use it in winter cause i dont use a PWM and the cell freezes.
    Thank you kindly for your reply. That is exactly what I was looking as to a response.

Ya, no problem.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.