Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creating an HHO research group - Need ideas and suggestions

Lightbulb Creating an HHO research group - Need ideas and suggestions

I've been interested in this topic for a good while now and though I'm new to this forum I have been following the research on and off for some years. I see that a lot of people are interested enough in this to spend their time and energy on creating a solution but there is a major downside to this and that is many people are discovering the same failures in multitudes instead of singularly as would be the case in a more regimented study. I know a lot of this is the thrill of doing the research on your own but IDK if any one person is going to solve this unless they have a serious amount of time, experience and possibly money and or luck. SO my solution is as follows:

Create an organized research effort, much like the open-source software development (Linux OS), that will state the goals, efforts, method etc of the research and have assigned experiments to individuals with either the equipment or access to the equipment to do so. In addition, there may be some procedures and tests which are out of the range of the garage experimenter so these could be passed off to an assigned research group who can undertake the effort - this may need to be funded in some part by donations, advertising, future working product, plans, etc.

I don't know if anyone else here is familiar with the open source software movement but it has been a great success in creating one of the best, if not the best, operating system and software (in terms of stability and performance, not "popularity", available).

As research is done it will be published for peer review in both text and and video. Suggestions can be made, ideas review and refined and experiments carried out in the most efficient manner.

If this is done correctly I would think that it would be more than plausible for University and College students to work with us giving a MUCH needed boost to the development effort. With the availability to testing equipment and production facilities of the larger universities I would think that some would find this project worthy of joining and undertaking.

What do you all think of this?

hey i recently joined this forum, i am an engineering student currently working on testing the effects of Hydroxy gas in university as a final year project, and i do agree with you. i do hope people get into it and get the boost it needs.

Nah, we just want to flounder around in the dark and barely communicate with each other using our 286's running math co-processors.
    We already know what the problem is and it won't take a bunch of grant money grad students to solve it. What will solve the problem is a change in the money triangle between Washington/automobile makers/big oil. These failures you speak of are caused by automobile engine management systems that are designed to thwart attempts to modify their operating parameters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i do think more thorough research and testing backed up by institutions would help, as at the moment a lot of people are sceptical about HHO, once it is accredited as actual hard science it will be easier to overcome these problems you mention

Quote Originally Posted by fv121 View Post
    i do think more thorough research and testing backed up by institutions would help, as at the moment a lot of people are sceptical about HHO, once it is accredited as actual hard science it will be easier to overcome these problems you mention
    So, what it really comes down to is that until all of the anecdotal evidence is "proven" by some phd's it doesn't mean a hill of beans, and will never be accepted by mainstream science? Again, the problem is not the HHO, it is the engine management computers and their programming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Nah, we just want to flounder around in the dark and barely communicate with each other using our 286's running math co-processors.
    We already know what the problem is and it won't take a bunch of grant money grad students to solve it. What will solve the problem is a change in the money triangle between Washington/automobile makers/big oil. These failures you speak of are caused by automobile engine management systems that are designed to thwart attempts to modify their operating parameters.
    Yeah, it's always someone else's fault. You seem to be the wet blanket of the group - ready to put people and ideas down while offering nothing in return. If you are the model "mentor" of this forum, I'll stay away from here. It's unfortunate because there seems to be some enthusiastic and talented people on this board but if you are the model for what people "look up to" then this forum and project are doomed to failure.

Quote Originally Posted by username4321 View Post
    I'll stay away from here.
    BYE! Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    BYE! Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass...
    Wow, from a "Mentor" that is the best you could come up with? I see that you have been on this forum for 2+ years and this "project" (HHO) is not much further along than it was when you started! How does a person become a "mentor" in a subject which he has not obviously mastered! Talk about a ego! So MR MENTOR, why don't you take the reigns and put the proof out there to let the public know that this stuff is for real - or can't you do that? I don't know where your self righteous attack comes from saying University and college testing is worthless. I'd like to see you make it through this world without the inventions and discoveries which originated in a college lab.

So, Mr Biofarmer - lead the way oh wise prophet!

Username4231 Sir, Take is easy with only 8 posts to your name you have become an expert with the solution being an open source research group. If you had spent your time reading the last 100 pages and in your case maybe more you would instead of disagreeing with Bio be agreeing with him because what you are requesting is what this forum is about. I and maybe a couple others are working on patents and so can not get into some things until the patent is published. There are scientists, chemists, physicists, and a number of mechanics to mention just a few who have contributed to get us to the point we are. You are just a little behind so do some reading, build a reactor following the posted methods and you then can contribute too. Trying to form another research group when you have one with over 2500 members right here with no one's derriere to kiss or being governed by some radical political professor. I guess some need someone controlling them and telling them what they can do and can't do to get there creative juices flowing. LOL That wont happen here. You get to do what you do best and publish it or not. You can get help give help or just read and learn. If you do not like the way the forum works then I guess its not for you. It is like Bio says it is not HHO that is the problem but the cards we have been dealt and forced to play with. The current vehicles are not made to run with or on HHO but gasoline or diesel all being controlled by a computer. That is where the problem is. Some solutions are on the horizon though so keep watching.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by username4321 View Post
    Wow, from a "Mentor" that is the best you could come up with? I see that you have been on this forum for 2+ years and this "project" (HHO) is not much further along than it was when you started! How does a person become a "mentor" in a subject which he has not obviously mastered! Talk about a ego! So MR MENTOR, why don't you take the reigns and put the proof out there to let the public know that this stuff is for real - or can't you do that? I don't know where your self righteous attack comes from saying University and college testing is worthless. I'd like to see you make it through this world without the inventions and discoveries which originated in a college lab.

So, Mr Biofarmer - lead the way oh wise prophet!
    Your first post and the presumptive arrogance it oozed determined my initial response to you. HHO is not a "project" by virtue of the fact that not everyone's end use of the gas is the same. I am a mentor because I have had the tenacity and interest to hang on here for more than 100 posts. No one has "mastered" HHO that I know of, though some have convinced themselves that they have. Going "public" with HHO has been tried many times, and I personally don't have the time OR inclination to attempt it myself- especially with the organized resistance to it. I am the furthest thing from self righteous and if you actually knew me you would realize that. Neither did I say university testing was worthless, I said it was unnecessary.
    All you have done since I disagreed with your first post is to make personal attacks on me and belittle me due to my mentor status. Did you read the rules before you joined? That's a no-no, and it's almost the only thing you've done in this thread. I would caution you to rein it in a few notches, before you find that your IP address has been blocked, capiche?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]