Thread: Re-inventing the wheel with HHO generators?

Re-inventing the wheel with HHO generators?

Ok I may be off track here but has this procedure not already been accomplished by the producers of welding machines that electrolyze water to create HHO? I may be wrong but these setups probably already separate the H and O so the welding can be done with pure hydrogen. The only difference is that the welders are usually made to run on 120-240v but that isn't much of a problem to overcome.

So, does anyone here know about these welding machines? Here is one:
    http://www.avantcom.ru/eng/detail/43

Quote Originally Posted by username4321 View Post
    Ok I may be off track here but has this procedure not already been accomplished by the producers of welding machines that electrolyze water to create HHO? I may be wrong but these setups probably already separate the H and O so the welding can be done with pure hydrogen. The only difference is that the welders are usually made to run on 120-240v but that isn't much of a problem to overcome.

So, does anyone here know about these welding machines? Here is one:
    http://www.avantcom.ru/eng/detail/43
    Oh no, we are satisfied that the wheel has been invented, we are simply trying to perfect it..
    If you read the description of the machine you sent the link for, you'll note that it produces AND USES H2 and O2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, those welders actually burn the hydroxy for welding uses. It is probably (and I say probably with little knowledge of these welders) more work than its worth to isolate the production portion from the welding portion.