Thread: HHO Generator Design

HHO Generator Design

wish you Happy New Year to every one,

I am new in this forum.. and also new HHO experimenter. My objective to run 1300 cc Patrol car on HHo system.

I want to know few things...

a. Dose it safe for vehicle engine and Humans?

b. Aprox. how much we can save the fuel...(%).?

c. If the Car is already on CNG, can we add/mix HHO (simultaneously).?

d. Which water is the best for HHO generator..?

e. Which design (HHO generator) is most efficient for this purpose.?

f. What Size and number of plates will be required to run 1300cc EG.?

g. What will be the current (Amp) required @ 12 DC..?

h. What is the minimum gap between the two SS 316L plates. (The gaskit thickness you can say that)

i. Electrolyte (input water) formula (Water + .???. %)

j. If we are using HHO dry cell, how frequently we have to clean the cell, as you know when we do Electroless process it produce lots of wast..(decomposed minerals in water). please refer attached file.

h. how we linked the all plates...

i. (+ - + - + - + - + -, ...... ) ii. (++++ ----, ..... ) or iii. as I think in attached file (+ some free then connected -ve then free) i dont know..?/

because i have seen many videos on youtube, this thing is not clearly mentioned.(refer attached image)..

Can any one give me some HHO dry cell design to study ..???

I am sorry i have asked many of questions....please reply my questions if you have time for me, I am sure your support will be very helpful for me in designing a good HHo generator.

Thanks
    Sohail Ayub
    e-mail: sohailayubkhan@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sohail Ayub View Post
    wish you Happy New Year to every one,

I am new in this forum.. and also new HHO experimenter. My objective to run 1300 cc Patrol car on HHo system.

I want to know few things...

a. Dose it safe for vehicle engine and Humans?

b. Aprox. how much we can save the fuel...(%).?

c. If the Car is already on CNG, can we add/mix HHO (simultaneously).?

d. Which water is the best for HHO generator..?

e. Which design (HHO generator) is most efficient for this purpose.?

f. What Size and number of plates will be required to run 1300cc EG.?

g. What will be the current (Amp) required @ 12 DC..?

h. What is the minimum gap between the two SS 316L plates. (The gaskit thickness you can say that)

i. Electrolyte (input water) formula (Water + .???. %)

j. If we are using HHO dry cell, how frequently we have to clean the cell, as you know when we do Electroless process it produce lots of wast..(decomposed minerals in water). please refer attached file.

h. how we linked the all plates...

i. (+ - + - + - + - + -, ...... ) ii. (++++ ----, ..... ) or iii. as I think in attached file (+ some free then connected -ve then free) i dont know..?/

because i have seen many videos on youtube, this thing is not clearly mentioned.(refer attached image)..

Can any one give me some HHO dry cell design to study ..???

I am sorry i have asked many of questions....please reply my questions if you have time for me, I am sure your support will be very helpful for me in designing a good HHo generator.

Thanks
    Sohail Ayub
    e-mail: sohailayubkhan@gmail.com
    Hi Sohail Ayub,

Welcome to HHO Forums.

I see your new to to the production of Oxyhydrogen or HHO gas for use in internal combustion engines, there are several places on the internet to see some long time published information.

The first is the longest standing called the Smacks Booster generator -
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smack.pdf

The second is a more up to date generator system type -
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter10.pdf

The above PDF file wet cell types of generator are the easiest to make and experiment with, newer styles of generators are the dry cell type usually discussed on this forum with electrolyte fluid running through the anode and cathode electrodes or conducting plates and not cell plates totally submersed in electrolyte fluid.

The generator cell plates in any configuration type "wet or dry" are the same ...
    + = Positive Cell Plate
    - = Negative Cell Plate
    N = Neutral Cell Plate ( "NO" connection to a Positive or Negative plates )

There are many dry cell type generators here in the forum discussions, from many members that are qualified knowledgeable experimenters each with there own designs to study and duplicate.

Good Luck,
    Fuzzy

Dear Fuzzy,

Lot of thanks for your information, that will be really helpful for me...

Kindly tell me one thing that when we do this process in jar (basic wet cell) after some time we got lots of like slag... (decomposed minerals) and it start happening very shortly....

so my question is what we will do in dry cell case... It will be blocked the dry cell very quickly...
    how we can remove all the time this slag....?
    please tell me your view...
    you can also add me in facebook
    My ID is sohailayubkhan@gmeil.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sohail Ayub View Post
    Dear Fuzzy,

Lot of thanks for your information, that will be really helpful for me...

Kindly tell me one thing that when we do this process in jar (basic wet cell) after some time we got lots of like slag... (decomposed minerals) and it start happening very shortly....

so my question is what we will do in dry cell case... It will be blocked the dry cell very quickly...
    how we can remove all the time this slag....?
    please tell me your view...
    you can also add me in facebook
    My ID is sohailayubkhan@gmeil.com
    Hi Sohail Ayub,

The electrolyte mixture your using needs to be different in some way not to have impurities or slag forming in any large quantity in a short period of time. The Oxyhydrogen HHO cell if the electrolyte is mixed properly will last for quite some time with only needing the water replaced or added from use.

1) Always use distilled water or rain water ..... do "NOT" use municipal or city processed drinking or well water.

2) Do "NOT" use baking soda in a electrolyte mixture for any type of Oxyhydrogen HHO cell

3) A proper electrolyte mixture should use KOH or lye in proper proportions for your Oxyhydrogen HHO cell .... temperature and amperage determines the strength of the mixture for the cell configuration and not to exceed temperature or amperage "MELT DOWN" conditions. Please note that KOH or lye is extremely hazardous and can cause serious injury to life and property. The only other option is a solution of distilled white vinegar which is much safer but has limits to the production of Oxyhydrogen HHO gas.

There has been work done also by some experimentalists using a mixture of "ocean or sea" water this is because of the natural salts but water quality varies from location to location so as a electrolyte much of this is still in a experiential stage.

Regards,
    Fuzzy