Thread: Strange phenomena that could change everything

Strange phenomena that could change everything

While running an experiment attempting to get a car engine to simply idle on HHO only, my generator began to act unexpectedly. Its gas generation shot up dramatically. In just a few seconds the pressure inside the generator went from about 8 PSI to exceeded the maximum pressure of the pressure relief value set at 60 PSI.
    As near as I can tell the voltage, current and frequency of the power supply remained constant. All other measurements also remained unchanged. The one thing that clearly had changed is the generator was now producing gas at a rate that was at least 100 time faster than anything I could possible image.
    Since that time I have been pondering what caused this unplanned anomaly. More importantly, could I reproduce it? Think of what this would mean. Doing some rough math, I estimate a small generator that would fit in a lunch box would be capable of generating enough gas to power a eight (8) apartment housing unit for heat and electricity. Well maybe a bit exaggerated but still unbelievable.
    All I can think of is it has to be related to one of the outside influences or changes that were occurring at the time. They are as follows:

> Vibration from the engine
    > Magnetic fields from spinning alternator
    > Heat emitting from the cars engine

I am nt certain what it was but I am certain it happened. This means that is a process that could increase a generators gas production exponentially and at least I have not yet discovered it. Has anyone else seen or heard of this type of thing happening? If so is there an supporting data. I plan on working this until I get an answer.

Being skeptical, my best guess is that the water exceeded 212 Degrees Fahrenheit causing the water to instantly turn into steam. That could have spiked the pressure. Do you have a temperature gauge for the cell?

WildBill, where was the reactor loctated in the engine compartment? Where was the reservoir located? What was the length of the pipe between them and was a bubbler involved? Lots more questions but I will start with these in order to maybe cut down on the questions. Maybe some pictures of your setup would help.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

WildBill,
    Surely, to build 60 PSI in your generator, the gas output path (non-return valve/bubbler/scrubber/spark arrester/etc.) must have been severely restricted somewhere, if not totally blocked.
    Are you basing this increase solely on the pressure relief blowing off, or did you have some other method of real time gas production monitoring?
    I hope that you have stumbled across something special, but I suspect there is a far more ordinary reason.