Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many miles on hho have you driven??

How many miles on hho have you driven??

Anyone have driven over 200,000 miles on HHO?? I am wondering how long an engine lasts using HHO?
    1997 GMC Savana 1500 5.7L (130,000 miles)

With a properly installed system that is not putting a bunch of electrolyte into the engine will last as long and most likely longer than normal. Less carbon in the oil, cooler running etc.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

mileage in use

I'd say at minimum I have in one car 25,000 miles, WITH HHO. Have gone thru a few units(generator). But until a few months ago it had been constant. Swapped to my truck and put maybe 2,000. Took it off for another and haven't put back yet.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

I had put 2 - 14 cell units drawing 25 - 28 amps each in my 2001 gmc 1 ton dually diesel at approx. 310,000 kms.
    I ran them full time up to Nov. last year when I traded the truck in with 826,000 kms on it. The mileage increase was between 45% - 48% which for me was great considering the amount of travel I do.
    During the winter months I would add 1 1/2 cups of alcohol to prevent freezing.
    Also I would add 2 tbls of white vinegar per gallon to help keep the cells clean.
    For the problem most people are having with over heating I used along with the dual pmw I built, a circulation pump and a homemade rad out of s.s. tubing placed behind the front grill. The max temp my cells ever reached on a hot summers day was 145 degree F.
    Now back to the question you asked the truck never ran better and never had any problems with it.

P.S. I know that I am a Newbie here on this site but a little bit about me is that I have been working on HHO gens since my grade ten science class some 30+ years ago.
    That's before computers took over our lives.

Welcome, wow that's lot of KMs and some great numbers.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

phillor

Thank you. Excellent post. Do you have any idea how much LPM the gen was putting out?

Phillor, can you describe your reactors. Number of cells, series sealed flow through or open bath, bipolar or unipolar, size of plates, etc. Thank you
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Yes, details please. Inquiring minds would like to know!

Here is an older plan of 1 of my Dry Cell Reactors.
    The only change that I have done is +NNNNN--NNNNN+.
    All plates used are only 316L.
    Average LPM @ 25-28 AMP is about 3-LPM (tested about a year ago)
    Circulation pump hook up is.
    Top of sealed res. output to bubbler with check valve.
    HHO Output to half way down on 1 gal res.
    Circulation pump input connected to bottom of res.
    Circulation pump output connected to homemade S.S. Rad. input.
    S.S. rad. output to water mixture intake on HHO Reator.

NOTE: Once reactor is built I use a 2 part Epoxy Sealant around the exterior of the plates to prevent shorting out and then wrap the Epoxy with Fiber Muffler Sealant Tape. This I find also helps with the cooling process.

Without the pump, epoxy and tape I used to have Melt Downs after a period of time the current would start running wild, but that was before running the PWM. Just running pure Brute Force

Another little note is that I found that my setup worked the best when my PWM was tuned into about 76hz.
    Once I get it all setup again in my new Ram 5.7L I'll try to get more accurate numbers because I don't like saying "about".
    hopefully it will work as good in a gas engine as it did in the diesel.

Any other Ideas are welcome.