Sorry man. I'm no chemist. In fact I failed all my Chemistry subjects in High School and College. I don't want you to follow me on this thread if you want to live longer. I've been through ups and downs trying to foolishly experiment my way toward discovering something that would uplift my life and take me out from the misery of living in this big cashbox planet in the universe. I would understand you if you feel pis about me joining this forum. Thank you for your blunt words of eviction. But here it is. It won't cost you your life if you try this: I used 2 table spoon of Borax in one liter of clean water. i don't give a damn how you interpret clean in your culture dude. You add 1/2 teaspoon of Ammonium Phosphate if you have some or if the CCTV camera in a chemical supply store in your area doesn't report you to your nearest EPA office for possibility of converting it to nitrate state. Shake that 1 liter of potion and add 1/2 tablespoon of KOH and shake again. You can make a small proportion of this potion if you are suspicious i am trying to kill you along with your beloved family and the rest of the members here. Cool that bottle in a fridge or bunch of ice in a bucket for a few minutes. Put it into your adorable dry or wet cell. I will have to stop here i think you already know what's next. Remember the potassium hydroxide is your ampere and speed God. He is your variable for the speed of which you want to make bubbles. If you want to make bubbles of H2 like the speed of which bullets emptied in Syria and Libya today well go ahead dude and pour everything you've got from a 1000 liter drum to a ton in that 1 liter of water if it will satisfy you. If you're in for a result start with the amount I just tell you and improve a little bit as soon as you get the right ampere (not exceeding 5 amps) and the right temperature per liter in a minute of production. You can subtract that ammonium phosphate if you do not have a friend who happens to have a left over of fertilizer in his farm if you like. This chemical can be substituted by 2-3 drops of phosphoric acid. This one is hazardous in nature you can put it in your skin if you like to find out if i am telling you the truth.

You want to test if I am telling you will be producing super Hydrogen gas in bubbles that you make? Here's what you need to have:

1. get yourself a deep plastic ( 8 inches deep ) bucket or pitcher
2. Mix a little of washing soap in it to make sure your test bubbles will hug each other like they were soulmates from the other life
3. Make sure your hose has a flashback arrestor.
4. The tip of your hose should touch the bottom of the bucket.
5. AN EAR MUFF OR EAR PROTECTOR specially the ones used in firing ranges.

With the things i mentioned above you can start puffing bubbles and report in this thread so I can start cutting the bull' and continue my life with my mad chemistry and just put a blind eye to every bull' that all of you will say after.