Thread: So confused I am going to cry. 1999 CHEROKEE

So confused I am going to cry. 1999 CHEROKEE

Hi all, I am a newbie. The more I look into HHO drycells or wet the more confused I get about it. I have a 99 4.0 Cherokee and think I should go a drycell route. I think from what I have gathered on the internet I need a 2-3lpm unit with 16-21 plates as well as a FS2 chip which I guess fools the computer. Can someone start putting me in the right direction. There are EFIE's , O2extenders ,bubblers, check valves and on and on stuff I am trying hard to comprehend it all and getting more lost in the process

What you need to do is read everything you can in here before starting anything. There are tons of variables to contend with for each vehicle, some are based on the climate in which you live.
    Forget 'wet cells' and 'O2 extenders'. Neither are worth it.
    For your Jeep, you need a reactor that will put out 2LPM at 25 amps max., an EFIE to control the O2 signal, a reservoir, bubbler, solenoid & other electric controls, plumbing, ect..

Research will save you lots of time, money, and frustration.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Thank you so much. I am trying to learn this stuff but there is so much to learn. At least now I know for sure what drycell I am looking for.

im new and im getting extremely annoyed. how do i post something other than a response to someone elese? i have a question.

You need to register first.