Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awsome Electrolyte!

GoHydrogen!! Guest

Awsome Electrolyte!

Recently several people in my family including my dad and I have really gotten into the concept of separating hydrogen out of water through electrolysis. We now have a working unit on our work truck and have found a great electrolyte for it! It's basically ocean water evaporated down from 100 gallons to 1 gallon. In this process 99% of the sodium and most of the chloride precipitate out of the solution. So, we are left with a great electrolyte and you can tell when you see that hydrogen bubble up! We are currently selling these on ebay it's well worth taking a look at. Just type in HHO electrolyte under all items and it will bring you right to it. Hope this helps a lot of you out, it sure has helped us!

Sounds to me like its a heavy concentration of sea salt in the mix. I think it would do as a good electrolyte on the bench, but be careful because the salt water will produce chlorine gas as an electrolysis by product and can not only affect your health and well being, but also pose a threat to your engine components because it is a corrosive gas.
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

LinChiek Guest
    pls do not use seawater as electrolyte.....

dennis13030 Guest
    Hey, what a great idea to sell sea water by calling it "Great Electrolyte".

Besides the deadly gas
    http://keelynet.com/interact/archive/00001749.htm

How about the effects of chlorine gas(long term use) on an engine?

I could make a couple million dollars by killing people and doing damage to so many vehicles. Yea..thats it, thats the ticket...yea.

LinChiek Guest
    Pls Do Not Use Salt As Ur Electrolyte...!

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    KOH (Potassium Hydroxide) is available in several places on the net.

Not very nice to knowingly sell deadly and destructive products to people.

LinChiek Guest
    if can't get KOH and NaOh... maybe can make ur own lye...

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Lye

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    Not very nice to knowingly sell deadly and destructive products to people.
    I agree.

The tobacco companies do it.

daveczrn Guest
    so what.. your taking the water out and leaving us with the deadly chemicals to get rid of? wow... what a concept.

smartHHO Guest

Found it on Ebay. OMG!!

You got to check it out. Guy even says on the bottle that it is super clean. OMG, that is so wrong. TOXIC is not good.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkw...romZR40QQ_mdoZ