Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Awsome Electrolyte!

New here also and I'm confussed

Lye sounded to me like it is the best electrolite to keep the temp and amps at it's most optimal range. Personally think of all the issues like this. Look at the emmissions a vehicle put's out. All the carbon and exhaust smell that is associated without using hho. From what I see so far is making hho how ever certainly is the cleanest fuel that is out there. Anyhow?

Tested

I conducted a small test tonight using a 2 L container (filled with 1 L of distilled water) and 1/4 tsp of this "Fuel Cell Electrolyte - Minimal Residue". I used a simple 2 plate setup (1 neg and 1 pos); sizing was 2x2" ea. 304 stainless.

Pass #1 ("Fuel Cell Electrolyte - Minimal Residue" 1/4 tsp + 1 L distilled water)

Total Time: 5 minutes
    Power Source: 12V Car Battery

Results: Immediately noticed moderate bubbling and size of bubbles (scale of 1-5) was approx a 2. Not 30 seconds after beginning electrolysis, the electrolyte began to turn yellowish-gold and by the end of the 5 minutes looked very much like a Coors Light. Bubbling did not appear to increase after approx 1 minute of electrolyzing.

=====================

Pass #2 (standard baking soda 1/4 tsp + distilled water)

Total Time: 5 minutes
    Power Source: 12V Car Battery

Results: Immediately noticed moderate to heavy bubbling and size of bubble (scale of 1-5) was approx a 1 with a lot more very tiny bubbles (almost making areas of output white in color). After 5 minutes of electrolyzing, water had only gained approx 2% yellowish-gold color which remained almost unnoticeable. Bubbling did not appear to increase after 30 seconds of electrolyzing.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know if this helps anyone, but I sure would like to understand the "Coors Light" effect that I am getting from the "Fuel Cell Electrolyte - Minimal Residue" product. I have seen this with tap water and baking soda, but as stated above did not see the yellowish-gold color with distilled water and baking soda in Pass #2.

I have, however, read a bit about Hexavalent Chromium (CrVI) possibly leaching out into the water and am wondering if this is the color change I am seeing due to Hexavalent Chromium having a dark red color in solid form.

My conclusion is that until I can understand what the discoloration is associated with exactly, I will not use the "Fuel Cell Electrolyte - Minimal Residue" electrolyte in my unit. From reading a few threads, it also sounds like baking soda is not an option for me as well.

Info I been reading and gathered.

I haven't been actually experimenting with electrolites, but I'm in search of the best type available. I have a 18 plate stainless sealed case. roughly a design to fit 6X6 plates. I have a bubbler that will be attached. I do not want the rust affects that the bakiing soda does. I understand from the people who make these, that the amperage with the soda is very unstable with the soda. They recommended distilled water and distilled vinegar to a gallon. Also with a half teaspoon of baking soda. After I see the effects of the water 4 gas mason jar type generator with baking soda. There certainly has to be a better electrolite. This is were the sodium hydroxide and thre pottasium hydroxide came in to play with the forum feeds.

wlf89 Guest
    he has done sold about 175 auctions of that crap at 14.95 thats $2616 thats alot of people that got ripped off and theres some people in his feedback that say it ruined they plates

Go with what you know...

Yeh it was sorta worth the effort in trying, but would have been better had it only cost $5. Anyway, I'm going with what has been proven here: Potassium Hydroxide or maybe Sodium Hydroxide. Either of those with distilled water should be able to work well for me without side effects. Of course I won't need as much theoretically, since my cell will have 37 plates spaced at approximately .039.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wlf89 View Post
    he has done sold about 175 auctions of that crap at 14.95 thats $2616 thats alot of people that got ripped off and theres some people in his feedback that say it ruined they plates
    WHY am I not surprised?

GoHydrogen!! Guest

Where does the Sulfide come from?

Concerning the question of where the Hydrogen Sulfide comes from in Potassium Hydroxide.
    The answer is that there is sulfide in both the K, and in the lime they get the Potash from.

As you mentioned, I have sold a lot of our electrolyte. I have also received a substantial amount of feedback through email, and most all the feedback is positive. It is working for people. Does it work for everyone? Apparently not. But it is working for a large amount of people.

I also have a couple of companies that mass produce units for larger HHO applications that love our electrolyte, and say they will be using it in the future.

They have found that by combining it with another electrolyte it is producing more HHO for the amps then either electrolyte by itself (over a 50% increase), and forming substantially less reddish brown residue. I have used a version of their formula, and it is working great. I have made this new formula available to anyone who purchases a bottle of our electrolyte, so that they can experiment with it if they like. At the moment, it looks quite promising.

If you have purchased a bottle of our electrolyte and would like the new electrolyte formula, just email me, and I will send it to you.

I am not claiming to have all the answers, but I do believe that the Lord has given us something here that is going to prove helpful for HHO production. I would not have even thought of using our condensed sea minerals as an electrolyte except that the Lord spoke very clearly to my partner that our product was going to be used for energy production. I told him that I thought he was wrong, but he came back very strongly that God had spoken this clearly to him, so whether I believed it or not, it was what he heard.

From there I sent a sample to a friend of ours in Kansas (who now is running 90% on HHO on his pickup), and asked him to try it. He did, and came back with very strong praise on how well it worked. Good gas production, but he didn't see hardly any build up problems on the plates.

Next I had a man contact me that markets HHO units commercially. He sent a sample to their consultant, who then called me and purchased a 5 gallon bucket. He is the one who I quote on my eBay auctions. He said that it was the best electrolyte he had seen. Because they are commercially marketing HHO systems, Potassium Hydroxide and Sodium Hydroxide are just not an option for them. He is the one that told me about the law suits. For him this is a very real danger. He said that he was getting excellent gas production with our electrolyte, without the harmful gases. When they tested for hydrogen sulfide gas with our product, the tests came back negative.

Then he is the one who tried mixing our electrolyte with the electrolyte they were using, and their HHO production went up by over 50%. He is now using this new formula in his motor home with great success.

These large companies warned me about marketing on eBay, because there are a lot of people out there who don't really know what they are doing, and they might not get the good results that our electrolyte is capable of. But many of these people who buy on eBay are like me - they are scientists at heart, and are looking for ways to improve their HHO efficiency. So I have decided to market it on eBay.

As I said above, many people are seeing good results with our electrolyte, and a number have not. I do what I can to work with any customer who contacts me with a problem, to help them find a solution. If I can't help them, I am very quick to refund them their money.

I am not in this just to make money. My heart is the same as yours. I want to see answers come forth in energy production, for the good of mankind. May God direct our steps, and as we pool our knowledge, give us the breakthroughs we are looking for.

By the way, if any of you are interested in contacting my friend Caddie in Kansas, the one who is now running his pickup on 90% HHO and only 10% on gasoline, please let me know. He has a few more adjustments to make, and he is hoping to go to total HHO operation. Yes, he is using a pulsed signal, and matching it to the resonance of the water.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    I'm not a chemist, so I'll let somebody else address the hydrogen sulfide issue. Even if it IS true, I'm not convinced there's enough of it to do any damage. Quite a few people use KOH with excellent results. It still seems to be the leading electrolyte chemical by a long shot.

KOH electrolyte damaging? That just sounds like a sales pitch to me.

"Oh no! Don't use THEIR product, it's bad. Use OUR product, it's better."

Slamming the competitor without them present, in front of the prospect, is one of the oldest sales techniques there is.

IF your product is really good like you are saying, then I hope you sell thousands of bottles.

Post Melt down today HELP....

Today I finished an installation I been working on for about a week comforming and figuring out everything I had to do. I been using a water 4 gas unit as I been doing this other installation. So I got my unit done that I bought from a guy on ebay also. It's a 6X6" 18 plate unit with a a bubbler. It holds 3/4 of a gallon or a little better with the bubbler half full. I used 1 teaspoon of lye to a gallon of distilled water. I was very impressed with the hho production. It was just blowing away the teases of the mason jar. Anyhow I was checking the voltage which was around 10.5v and the amps stayed at 11amps I ran this thing for about 10 minutes and all of a sudden one of my connectors basically melted the glue on the post were the ground was connected and was very hot, water dripping out. Hurried and shut it down totally confused. Volt's seemed good, amps looked very good. Water was cool. My HHO box was warm but not hot at all. I used #8 wire and all fittings were all good and everything tight... I'll be darn if in my mine I can figure this out. Do you guys have any thought's? My question is the 10.5 volts? Usually I'm around 14. I'm thinking maybe one of the plates are grounding out in the unit... Am I on the right trac here?

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Really hard to say without pics.

Step away from it for an hour or so and then come back. Go over every detail of your system in daylight, every connection, every plate, check everything. Loose electrical connections have more difficulty conducting electricity, and get warm or even hot as a result. This would be too much resistence for the electricity at that connection. Could this of happened at that connection?

About the 10 volts vs. the 14 volts normally, not too sure. I am sure somebody here does know though. Was it the battery, the alternator? Did a loose electrical connection provide enough resistence to lower that voltage from 14 to 10? Are there any loose plates in the electrolyzer?

If you fix it in the morning, tell us what it was.

Anybody else?